Thanks
    Thanked 2,264 Times
    in 491 Posts

Cool Edgar Fouche - Alien Rapture - The Flying Triangle

MARCH 27th2012
    Name:  ed-fouche2.jpg
Views: 377
Size:  33.8 KB

Listen to the interview: http://www.spectrumradionetwork.com/...-triangle.html

Special Guest host Charles/Whitehaze from Nexus 2012 Forum

Edgar Fouche and many generations of his relatives have historically been involved with the government and military in fields of intelligence, black programs, crypto, secure communications, and classified development projects.

This is true as far back as the French revolution. Joseph Fouch? was the Prime Minister under Napoleon, the head of his secret or national police force and a direct ancestor of Mr. Fouch?. Joseph Fouch? started and controlled the world’s first professionally organized intelligence agency. The CIA, KGB, MI 5, Mossad, etc., used and expanded on his methods of intelligence gathering, networking information, and political survival. Some French historians consider him a scoundrel because he survived many of his leaders, including Napoleon and the King of France, instead of going down with the ship, so to speak. The current Fouch?s are proud of being descended from the Free French who opposed slavery, at great financial and personal expense, before and during the Civil War.

The Fouch? family moved from city to city frequently during Edgar's childhood. After leaving Americus Georgia, they settled for a few years in San Antonio, Texas. Yes, the move to S.A. from Georgia in "Alien Rapture," that little Joe Green experienced really happened as written. Go figure? Edgar's mother's family, the Rothschilds Russells, are of French German heritage and his grandfather Russell was a Nazarene preacher. All of the Rothschilds on my mother’s side were poor farmers. I know, STUPID PEN NAME.

Edgar graduated from Longview high school in East Texas, where he was a Thespian, an National Honor student, head of the Debate Team, a member of the Student Council, and on the football team as Captain of the Defensive Team. The Vietnam war was escalating and many of his friends and peers were sucked into the tragic political vortex. In February of 1968 while attending Kilgore College and working as a machinist making bombs for R. G. Le Tourneau Industries. That month the military drafted a record high number of young men into the services, one of which was Edgar Fouch?.

Edgar went to Lackland AFB for Air Force basic training where he volunteered for Pararescue Training. Pararescuemen jump out of helicopters to rescue downed pilots, usually under fire in a hot zone. He fractured his ankle during jump school at the Fort Benning and was then shipped off to Keesler AFB, Mississippi. Edgar initially went through a year of electronics, communications, intelligence, and cryptological schools. During the years 1967 1974, Edgar was stationed or worked at many Tactical Air Command (TAC), Air Training Command (ATC) bases, and Pacific Air Command Air Forces (PACAF) bases. He was at Kadena AFB Okinawa; Udorn AFB Thailand; Ben Hoi AFB Vietnam, and spent anywhere from a day to a month at many other South East Asian military bases. (A total of 3.5 years in Asia – 67-80).

He attended several universities, including the University of New Mexico, the Air Force College, and the University of Maryland. He received degrees in Electronics and Avionics Engineering from the Air Force and a BS in Business. Somewhere along the line he became a licensed deep sea diver (with many PADI certificates) and was trained by Rosteslov Jukov (Georgian - Russian Defector) , and received pilot training (Edwards AFB) and became an avid woodworker.

Edgar Fouche came out and ‘Disclosed What he knew about certain Black Program aircraft in 1998 to the IUFOC, MUFON, BBC, and many other media in the same week. In the year 2000 he and his wife walked away from the UFO/alien lecture circuit and from all the Network media that wanted to interview him.

Among his many experiences the BBC-Chanel 4 brought over a crew of 6 people to interview him in NV. John Purdie and Tim Shawcross took pictures of Ed’s documents that showed Ed’s SSN which they were forbidden to take. Ed was outraged It took Ed a couple of years to get a NEW SSN.

Then they used only several minutes of the interview. Ed said I wish to God that they had showed the whole 6 hours.

This was the ‘Riddle of the Skies’ video. Ed became very jaded and skeptical that anyone wanted to listen to his ‘Disclosure and Truth.’ He got many calls from the UFOlogy media and lecture circuit (UFOs-Aliens) that flat out asked him just to make up more stuff. Ed was extremely upset and astounded by this.

For TWELVE years Ed was silent, silent because his hotel room was broken into at Laughlin, silent because his home and new Cadillac in San Antonia were broken into and also because they had myriad death threats via phone and internet.

Ed silently watched all those years when thousands of people misquoted him and made fun of him. The at about the age of 60 he had eight grandchildren who all called him Poppy. Ed realized they would be looking him up on the internet at some time in their lives. It was an awakening for him. He came on OMF Forum for almost two years and started posting his military and DoD documents. He wanted to raise the bar for so-called fakers and liars.

So now Ed Fouche is on Alienscientist.com Forum answering people’s questions.

He is selling nothing but his own truth. http://www.alienscientist.com/forum/forum.php

Edgar Fouche's Military Records available: HERE

Edgar Fouche - Alien Rapture (Full 1998 presentation)

Also we have a Special Update with Richard Dolan about his new 3 Hour Radio Show: Truth Out Radio with Richard Dolan

Scott

Similar Threads:
    Last edited by Scott; 28th March 2012 at 08:23.
    Formerly Known as Aztar
    Spectrum Radio Network co-Host

2. The Following 20 Users Say Thank You to Scott For This Useful Post:

Anno (28th March 2012), Bethany (28th March 2012), BLEACH (28th March 2012), Chuck (28th March 2012), Dreamwalker (29th March 2012), Fred Steeves (29th March 2012), Gardener (29th March 2012), Harley (28th March 2012), InCiDeR (29th March 2012), Jenci (28th March 2012), jsb_swampfox (28th March 2012), lightblue (28th March 2012), Limited Edition (28th March 2012), Nagual (29th March 2012), noxon (28th March 2012), Pintorider (28th March 2012), robert (29th March 2012), sandy (28th March 2012), VajraYaya (28th March 2012), Woody (28th March 2012)

3. View Post #2
    United States Inactive Edgar Fouche's Avatar
    Status
    Thanks
    Thanked 41 Times
    in 3 Posts

Re: Edgar Fouche - Alien Rapture - The Flying Triangle

Hey Nexus it's nice to meet you all, Scott is such a wonderful interviewer, I love him and his wife. What a nice experience. God bless you all. Edgar Fouche

4. View Post #3
    Status
    Thanks
    Thanked 30 Times
    in 8 Posts

Looking fwd to listening to your interview, Thank you

5. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to jsb_swampfox For This Useful Post:

Anno (28th March 2012), Harley (29th March 2012), sandy (28th March 2012)

6. View Post #4
    England Prolific Member HURRITT ENYETO's Avatar
    Over the Moon Under the Sun. Manchester UK
    Status
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,833 Times
    in 819 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Edgar Fouche View Post
    Hey Nexus it's nice to meet you all, Scott is such a wonderful interviewer, I love him and his wife. What a nice experience. God bless you all. Edgar Fouche
    Welcome to Nexus Edgar I'm very much looking forward to listening to the interview later!

Hurritt

God sleeps in the Minerals, Awakens in Plants, Walks in the Animals and Thinks in Man.
    Love many, trust few, always paddle your own Canoe. -My Irish grandmother-
    The things that are free in life, often costs us the most - Me -
    Einai Kalytero Anthropo Apo Ton Patera Toy

7. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to HURRITT ENYETO For This Useful Post:

Anno (28th March 2012), Gardener (29th March 2012), Harley (29th March 2012), sandy (28th March 2012)

8. View Post #5
    Status
    Thanks
    Thanked 61 Times
    in 16 Posts

Hi, I don't seem able to listen to any of spectrums shows, is because im using iPad 1?
    Regards woody

9. View Post #6
    Status
    Thanks
    Thanked 30 Times
    in 8 Posts

I cant find the free download of his book. Can anyone help with this? Thanks.

10. View Post #7
    Status
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,489 Times
    in 721 Posts

Hi Edgar.. Welcome..

I have not yet heard your story but it sounds really fascinating. I look forward to hearing the interview.

Offense can only be taken, never given

"The funny thing is that you can actually force people to become slaves, but you can't force them to evolve nor become free" ~ Reaver

11. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to VajraYaya For This Useful Post:

Anno (28th March 2012), Harley (29th March 2012), sandy (28th March 2012)

12. View Post #8
    United States Former Member Pintorider's Avatar
    Status
    Thanks
    Thanked 431 Times
    in 182 Posts

Edgar, thank you for your work and research. I look forward to reading "Alien Rapture."

13. View Post #9
    Status
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,135 Times
    in 420 Posts

Hey Nexus it's nice to meet you all
    Just listening now, it's fascinating. Ty for taking the time out to join us. I'm sure we'll have plenty of questions.

Harmony is the highest natural state, so anyone opposing it must fail.

Though I do have my first few grey beard hairs, I'm not quite White Gandalf, yet.

14. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Anno For This Useful Post:

Bethany (28th March 2012), Gardener (29th March 2012), Harley (29th March 2012), HURRITT ENYETO (31st March 2012), sandy (28th March 2012)

15. View Post #10
    Status
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,320 Times
    in 767 Posts

Welcome Edgar,

Thank you for your courage, integrity and strength of heart to re-emerge with your truths.

Our world needs truths now more than ever and I look forward to watching the posted video along with listening to the interview with Scott. By the way I couldn't agree more about Scott

16. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to sandy For This Useful Post:

Bethany (28th March 2012), Fred Steeves (29th March 2012), Gardener (29th March 2012), Harley (29th March 2012)

17. View Post #11
    Status
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,264 Times
    in 491 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Woody View Post
    Hi, I don't seem able to listen to any of spectrums shows, is because im using iPad 1?
    Regards woody
    That may be why, no way to start the mp3 perhaps?

If I could figure out how to do it I would put every interview on Itunes, they are all Free anyway.

Scott

Formerly Known as Aztar

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Scott For This Useful Post:

Woody (28th March 2012)

19. View Post #12
    Status
    Thanks
    Thanked 61 Times
    in 16 Posts

Hi Scott, I can usually listen to mp3, but not found an mp3 link to your shows, I will have another look.
    I hope I can because I've wanted to listen for ages.
    Kind regards woody

20. View Post #13
    Status
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,135 Times
    in 420 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Woody View Post
    Hi Scott, I can usually listen to mp3, but not found an mp3 link to your shows, I will have another look.
    I hope I can because I've wanted to listen for ages.
    Kind regards woody
    You can get a video downloader for your browser, that'll let you download it as an mp3. Tis what I did. I use one called Fast Video Downloader for Firefox. When you go to the page with the embedded flash player, you just press play then pause it so the plugin knows it's there and it'll let you download the mp3.

Here's a link https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/fir...ad-with-searc/

Whether it'll pick it up without you having flash I dunno, but it's worth a try.

Though I do have my first few grey beard hairs, I'm not quite White Gandalf, yet.

21. The Following User Says Thank You to Anno For This Useful Post:

Woody (29th March 2012)

22. View Post #14
    Status
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,264 Times
    in 491 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Anno View Post
    Whether it'll pick it up without you having flash I dunno, but it's worth a try.
    I tried to get my Webmaster to come up an easy solution just have a link for people to click and have the shows play, I even tryed to do it myself as I do 99.9% of the work on my website.
    I just could not get it to work right.

I ended up just spending a week (with the help of my webmaster) making all of the 2011 shows available for next to nothing Here

For current shows I generally tell people to use some sort of Download Helper.

If anyone has any other idea's please let me know.

P.S any Questions For Edgar Fouche since he is a member now ?

Scott

Formerly Known as Aztar

23. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Scott For This Useful Post:

Anno (28th March 2012), HURRITT ENYETO (31st March 2012), M@e 311 (29th March 2012), Woody (29th March 2012)

24. View Post #15
    United States Former Member Pintorider's Avatar
    Status
    Thanks
    Thanked 431 Times
    in 182 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by jsb_swampfox View Post
    This worked for me: http://www.mediafire.com/?q5iwl3f62drjfeq

---------- Post added at 17:51 ---------- Previous post was at 17:47 ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Scott View Post

P.S any Questions For Edgar Fouche since he is a member now ?

Scott

Thanks, Scott. Edgar, these plasma balls you mentioned as non-terrestrial in origin, are they fairly common? My wife and I saw an "orb" buzz a huge 4 prop airplane in broad daylight.

25. View Post #16
    Status
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,264 Times
    in 491 Posts

Hey Guys

There is a Loop in the interview and I am fixing it now and will re upload another edited version soon

Scott

Formerly Known as Aztar

26. The Following User Says Thank You to Scott For This Useful Post:

Harley (29th March 2012)

27. View Post #17
    Status
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,135 Times
    in 420 Posts

I have some questions:

1. Do you know anything about the Black Knight satalite?

2. Who do you think is carrying out the abductions?

3. Do you think the greys could belong to the breakaway civilisation?

28. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Anno For This Useful Post:

Harley (29th March 2012), HURRITT ENYETO (31st March 2012), Pintorider (29th March 2012)

29. View Post #18
    Status
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,558 Times
    in 363 Posts

Great interview, Scott. Listened to it earlier today, and your voice is great as usual

30. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Bethany For This Useful Post:

Harley (29th March 2012), HURRITT ENYETO (31st March 2012), Scott (29th March 2012)

31. View Post #19
    Status
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,320 Times
    in 767 Posts

Enjoyed the video and listened to the interview too. Info that adds to Dolan's theory for sure. Thanks Scott, Charles and of course Edgar.

32. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to sandy For This Useful Post:

Harley (29th March 2012), HURRITT ENYETO (31st March 2012), Scott (29th March 2012)

33. View Post #20
    Status
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,264 Times
    in 491 Posts

Hang in there, you missed about 20 minutes of the interview because of the Loop, fixing it now.

Scott

Formerly Known as Aztar

34. The Following User Says Thank You to Scott For This Useful Post:

Harley (29th March 2012)

35. View Post #21
    Status
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,264 Times
    in 491 Posts

Ok re-edited the interview and re-uploaded it on the site, if you were listening you may want to reload the page.

Sorry it took about 2 hrs to find and fix the looped section.

Scott

Formerly Known as Aztar

36. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Scott For This Useful Post:

Fred Steeves (29th March 2012), Harley (29th March 2012), Jenci (29th March 2012), noxon (30th March 2012)

37. View Post #22
    Status
    Thanks
    Thanked 107 Times
    in 46 Posts

Hi Edgar. I used to be a member over at Open minds forum. Nice to see you see here.

38. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to EYES WIDE OPEN For This Useful Post:

Harley (29th March 2012), HURRITT ENYETO (31st March 2012)

39. View Post #23
    Status
    Thanks
    Thanked 41 Times
    in 3 Posts

You're welcome Pintorider. Ed

---------- Post added at 18:49 ---------- Previous post was at 18:47 ----------

Quote Originally Posted by jsb_swampfox View Post
    Unfortunately it was pulled from Scribd and I didn't realize it. Ed

---------- Post added at 18:51 ---------- Previous post was at 18:49 ----------

Just listening now, it's fascinating. Ty for taking the time out to join us. I'm sure we'll have plenty of questions.
    Thank you Anno. It's the first interview I actually liked in all these years. Scott is a PRO. Ed

---------- Post added at 18:55 ---------- Previous post was at 18:51 ----------

Quote Originally Posted by sandy View Post
    Welcome Edgar,

Thank you for your courage, integrity and strength of heart to re-emerge with your truths.

Our world needs truths now more than ever and I look forward to watching the posted video along with listening to the interview with Scott. By the way I couldn't agree more about Scott
    Thank you Sandy. Well you know I think half the people can't get their minds around my strange and wonderful life. So they must think I made up my whole career. Hundreds of documents I've provided and there are also people who think I photo-shopped them all. With hundreds of names, dates, titles, and organizations provided. Ha. Ed

---------- Post added at 18:59 ---------- Previous post was at 18:55 ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Pintorider View Post

...Edgar, these plasma balls you mentioned as non-terrestrial in origin, are they fairly common? My wife and I saw an "orb" buzz a huge 4 prop airplane in broad daylight.
    The people that saw the most orbs and UFOs where guys that were SR-71 pilots like my friends Don Emmons aand Barry Mackean. Most of the pilots like these don't want to talk about it. Ed

40. View Post #24
    Status
    Thanks
    Thanked 41 Times
    in 3 Posts

I have some questions:
    1. Do you know anything about the Black Knight satalite?
    2. Who do you think is carrying out the abductions?
    3. Do you think the greys could belong to the breakaway civilisation?
    1. I think it was a hoax perpetrated by several people. A quote next. Ed
    "Anyway, I spent some more time researching. The first polar orbiting satellite was launched in 1960. The Black Knight story (apparently from Keel) states the polar orbit in 1957 was impossible. It is possible that there may have been a test of a polar orbiting satellite in 1957 coinciding with the Sputnik launch, but it may have met catastrophic failure and swept under the rug after the success of Sputnik. But I don't think there ever was a Black Knight.

The first article I linked to stated polar orbits were impossible in 1960, which is flat out wrong, as I've discovered. Also, Keel's book mentioning the subejct was apparently first published in 1988, long after Dick had died and Lunan had released his analysis of the 1920's event. Ample time for Keel to purposely or accidentally merge many stories together.

Honestly, I believe the Black Knight event to simply be a retelling of three separate events. One, is the LDE event from 1927-28, interperetted in 1970 by Duncan Lunan. The second was the large object detected in polar orbit in 1960. The third was Dick's experiences. By 1988, these had merged into a single story, with Sputnik as a backdrop to give an added degree of mystery because at that time, polar orbits were "impossible." After all, it's our first object placed into orbit, of course the mysterious alien probe will be interested in it. It's a great story.

But, just because I believe the Black Knight story to be a synthesis of different events doesn't mean there's nothing to those events. The LDE from 1927-28 I find interesting, as the supposed massive object detected by NORAD in 1960. Dick's story is a little to odd for me to touch at this point, and it's hard to palce it into a timeline when one fo his main points end sup being that time is an illusion."

2. None of the people I've ever known have any knowledge about abductions. So I don't know.

3. "Do you think the greys could belong to the breakaway civilisation?"

I believe very strongly that the greys are manufactured or engineered beings who operate with a hive type communication.
    Do you mean 'breakaway civilization' as in our Secret Space Program (Fleet), then I'd say yes. Somewhat.
    When Columbus and many other ships came to America, was that a breakaway civilization? I don't think so. Just my opinion. Ed

---------- Post added at 19:23 ---------- Previous post was at 19:19 ----------

Quote Originally Posted by EYES WIDE OPEN View Post
    Hi Edgar. I used to be a member over at Open minds forum. Nice to see you see here.
    Thank you. Scott and have become very good friends. We talk often. We didn't have time to cover all the things I would have liked to.
    So I'm very open to a follow-on interview. I don't miss OMF as it completely went down the toilet after they fired Chris Iverson (IVO).
    I also keep in touch with him. Ed

+ Reply to Thread

Visitors found this page by searching for:

Nobody landed on this page from a search engine, yet!
SEO Blog