Hmm. Wonder how this pan out.Greek town develops bartering system without euro. As Greece wonders whether its debt crisis will eventually spell its exit from the euro, one town in the centre of the country, Volos, has formed an alternative local currency.
- Barter Society Emerges in Greece As Crisis Deepens *Video*
- Alternative Markets, Barter Systems, and Local Co-ops are the Lifeboats That Will Save Us
- Greece is on the back burner Next victim please step forward
- Best post collapse barter items and skills
- Greece is considering withdrawal from the Euro-zone