All good things part 2 - How to avoid extinction and restore our world.
Part 1 of this article, All good things... The coming mass extinction, details some of the more serious situations facing life on Earth right now. Even though the information points to a no win scenario there is still hope if certain radical measures are taken in the next 12-18 months. These will not happen on their own or at all without a global push toward a wholesale change of our current paradigm.
In a recent post on another thread I was asked what I thought the solution(s) are for our current problems. I am no scientist or statesman and do not have a inside view of the true nature or full extent of all our biggest issues however I am connected to the life forces on this planet in ways most people in "developed" nations could not even hope to understand. The disconnection of our spirit from our mother has been growing for several centuries but is not irreversible. It comes down to how we educate our young and lead by example so they can continue the healing process as our generation dies off.
Our current education system (western countries) is hundreds of years old and does not in any way promote the sanctity of life or true respect of our ecosphere. It does however provide a means to socially integrate into the disconnected society and teaches various means to be successful in that paradigm. Any parent who has sent their 4 year old to school can tell you after several months they are a completely different person, character traits and personalities are changed almost immediately and goals are developed that further promote the disconnection to the Spirit of our Mother.
Below I outline some thoughts I have had for some time in how to make a change that will not only work in the short term but create a world our descendants 1000's of years from now will benefit from and enjoy as well a thousands of other species.
- The sanctity of life of all kinds to be placed first and foremost above all else.
- Establish a global Council of Elders to represent their home nations that actually has the power to act when needed.
- Create a Science council under the Council of Elders to research and repair damage to the planet as well as develop clean, renewable energy solutions for developed and undeveloped regions across the globe.
- Create a Council of Spirituality to help people reconnect to the chain of life that we have been disconnected from.
- Return all land taken from aboriginal peoples on various continents and give each of those tribes custodianship of the land and waters of all natural areas outside their territory as well but excluding developed urban areas.
- Create a global military system under the command of the Council of Elders as listed here
- Air Defense - Monitoring and protection of our air quality and enforcement of pollution laws.
- Land Defense - Responsible for monitoring for and acting on breaches of environmental laws.
- Sea Defense - Continuously monitors global water quality and health of reefs, fish and mammals and enforcement of pollution laws.
- Space Defense - Monitors for objects or events that may impact Earth and takes action as necessary. (Asteroids, Coronal Ejections, Flares, UFO's)
- Abolishment of all global corporations after all accumulated funds from those corporations are gathered to repair the damage they caused.
- Abolishment of import and export of food, all agriculture must be to grown and consumed locally.
- A complete stop of all industrial fishing practices. Fishing troller vessels in every corner of the world to be outfitted with special nets to gather plastices and other foreign objects in our oceans.
- A complete stop of oil extraction and exploitation and all funds gathered from all oil company's put towards repairing the damage they have caused and then abolish the companies.
- Eliminate money and replace with goods or services in trade.
- Take only what is needed from our renewable resources and nothing more. Resources that cannot be renewed must be left untouched.
- Eliminate old age homes and the act of disposing of our elders and incorporate them into a new education system for our young (see below)
- Eliminate or dramatically change urban environments so they are an extension of nature and not a abomination on it.
- Uncover and develop Nikola Teslas ideas for free energy.
- Develop Molecular transportation technology beyond where it is now so existing hazourdous waste, i.e spent nuclear fuel rods, can be removed from the planet safely.
- Eliminate the "education system" as a whole. restructure the current school system so teachers are supported by local community elders who teach and play with the children alongside them. Children go to schools from sunrise to sunset 6 days a week from age 5-16 after which they go into a specific field of learning of their choosing for 2-4 years.
If you are wondering what the point is behind making a post of this nature when the likelihood of any one of these scenarios being implemented is practically nil, you're not alone. Maybe I have some hope after all, maybe if the words are written and read by others some of the ideas may take hold somewhere, maybe.
I think it was lightblue that said I appear to have a high level of contempt for humanity, and to some extent it's true. However I do love all life, humans too but humans have caused suffering and death on this planet like no other species before it. I have seen first hand how the callous corporate hand destroys life in favour of profit. Corporations are not inanimate entities, they are run by human beings with black souls and no heart. I do not hate humans but I do wish the dark ones an eternity of pain and suffering. Good people with love in their hearts are in the majority on earth, a huge majority.
The job of caring for the planet and its life is ours, we have been failing miserably. Its not too late to stop a early death, it just comes down to will.
Last edited by Richard; 27th August 2012 at 19:26.
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Richard For This Useful Post:
Dex (26th July 2012), flower (26th July 2012), Heretic (30th November 2012), Mayssa (7th October 2012), Niels (4th September 2012), robert (26th July 2012), sandy (27th July 2012)