Wed, 22 Oct 2014 18:28:06 GMT
The ultimate trick, the ultimate lie
Read More »
HOW JESUS was created - 1st Creed of Nicea, 325AD - First Council of Nicaea 325 A.D.
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: HOW JESUS was created - 1st Creed of Nicea, 325AD - First Council of Nicaea 325 A.D.

1. View Post #1
    Canada Prolific Member BeYonder's Avatar
    Status
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,737 Times
    in 923 Posts

HOW JESUS was created - 1st Creed of Nicea, 325AD - First Council of Nicaea 325 A.D.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QqFtpV4i4zs

PASTOR RAY HAGINS EXPLAINS,
    HOW JESUS WAS CREATED IN THE 1ST CREED OF NICEA, 325 AD/ FIRST COUNCIL OF NICAEA - 325 AD

Similar Threads:

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to BeYonder For This Useful Post:

AlkaMyst (28th November 2012), MilkyWay (27th November 2012), sandy (27th November 2012)

3. View Post #2
    Bosnia Herzegovina Member MilkyWay's Avatar
    Status
    Thanks
    Thanked 74 Times
    in 47 Posts

Re: HOW JESUS was created - 1st Creed of Nicea, 325AD - First Council of Nicaea 325 A.D.

Tupac was right in the song "Keep ya head up" he said we cannot be free or you cannot win cause it is a set-up.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to MilkyWay For This Useful Post:

AlkaMyst (28th November 2012)

5. View Post #3
    Status
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,391 Times
    in 1,168 Posts

Re: HOW JESUS was created - 1st Creed of Nicea, 325AD - First Council of Nicaea 325 A.D.

good video - and even though it is spoken from the African victim mentality (which may get in the way for some) there are many very poignant historical accuracies contained within it

Serapis Bey is also one of these ascended masters favored in the I AM movement and all the various offshoots born from Blavatsky and Baily BTW - which is the source of much of New Age religion and ideologies - the source of much of the buzz words thrown around constantly today in the alternative scene like - we are one - higher self - cosmic consciousness etc - it is a consciousness based ideology that also incorporates much of the eastern philosophies as well - just another attempt to create a new world religion to squash diversity and bring all together under one belief for easier ruling? you decide (this was done in Nicea as well)

Christianity - or the root of it, which is all but unrecognizable today, was born from a peasant religion in which it's philosophy was written on papyrus pamphlets and distributed (all they could afford - which rots quickly and is lost to time) - what makes up the 4 major gospels today is the work of the aristocratic students from university and selective historians going out to investigate this movement (or meant to derail or redefine) that spread from Rome and other parts that eventually was noticed by the establishment - which is why you see such a great disparity in the date the 4 gospels were released, including how long after the fact they were actually penned and released

from there it gets pretty fuzzy and a never ending argument as to what happened next

there is no verifiable proof a man named Jesus is responsible for the spreading or creation of this peasant religion - it could be one man who started this or a collective understanding born from the repression of the peasant people from even outside Rome

what ever the case or source - the only story that survived comes in the form of that which was penned by the very aristocracy (the elite) we stand against in today's world - a new creation of the bridegroom to the creator - just another reincarnation of a line of bridegrooms that had come before for a new era of those who are to be ruled over

sealed for all time to be god himself by the council of Nicea who just decided that this was the facts

so upon close examination one can see the composite character clearly in the myth that surrounds this invented personage and it has reverberated across the net over the last decade as a testament that Christianity was invented - now the new argument (for the now convinced) is focused upon who did the creating and why - while the rest are still in the argument of if he was or not a creation in the first place - a new truth conveyor belt with many rooms and levels of understanding is born and on and on it goes

one of the latest of these manifestations of query into the origins of the religion is Caesar's Messiah: The Roman Conspiracy to Invent Jesus basically establishing the Flavians as the authors if I understand (I have yet to watch it)

This latest ground-breaking work in Christian scholarship reveals a new and revolutionary understanding of the origin of Christianity, explaining what is the New Testament, who is the real Jesus, and how Christ's second coming already occurred. The book Caesar's Messiah shows that Jesus was the invention of the Roman Imperial Court. Their purpose: to offer a vision of a “peaceful Messiah” who would serve as an alternative to the revolutionary leaders who were rocking first-century Israel and threatening Rome. This discovery is based on the parallels found between the Gospels and the works of the historian Josephus, which occur IN SEQUENCE.

last I looked there was only a trailer out and I plan on watching the full thing when time permits as I find the subject fascinating as it is at its core a major element on how the masses have been controlled over centuries - as well as shedding light on the parallels in how they have always been controlled from the edicts of "gods"

in my own retrospective upon religion and whatever kind of relationship one or groups wish to form with their creator

be very very wary and suspicious when a new entity(s), newly arrived or from times ancient is to stand between you and your creator as the go between or gatekeeper

“I am the way, the truth, and the life; NO MAN cometh unto the Father, BUT BY ME.” — Jesus Christ (John 14:6)

BULLSHIT!

Last edited by Heretic; 27th November 2012 at 11:41.

“Resistance is Futile - Adaptation is Evolution”
    - Heretic

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Heretic For This Useful Post:

AlkaMyst (28th November 2012)

7. View Post #4
    Status
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,773 Times
    in 1,022 Posts

you know Heretic,

if one chooses to see in such a way what is then seen is that every aspect of civilization is a mechanism for control...whatcha gonna do...ascend to the next dimension?

To a certain mindset control is tantamount to authoritarianism. I would suggest those most prone to have a control coniption fit are projecting an authoritarian framework. In fact, i'm certain of it.

I prefer to see the measures taken in virtually every culture, at what ever level of development they happen to be as measures to ensure 'justice for all'. Plainly, many of these attempts fall off the rails due to the authoritarian nature of the actors but again...why try to excise an integral part of the human animal when a better approach would be to restructure the offending aspects of the whole animal. That, in fact, is what we've been doing for the thousands of civilized years we've had...All of religion and philosophy are designed for that very purpose.
    Quote Originally Posted by Heretic View Post
    good video - and even though it is spoken from the African victim mentality (which may get in the way for some) there are many very poignant historical accuracies contained within it

Serapis Bey is also one of these ascended masters favored in the I AM movement and all the various offshoots born from Blavatsky and Baily BTW - which is the source of much of New Age religion and ideologies - the source of much of the buzz words thrown around constantly today in the alternative scene like - we are one - higher self - cosmic consciousness etc - it is a consciousness based ideology that also incorporates much of the eastern philosophies as well - just another attempt to create a new world religion to squash diversity and bring all together under one belief for easier ruling? you decide (this was done in Nicea as well)

Christianity - or the root of it, which is all but unrecognizable today, was born from a peasant religion in which it's philosophy was written on papyrus pamphlets and distributed (all they could afford - which rots quickly and is lost to time) - what makes up the 4 major gospels today is the work of the aristocratic students from university and selective historians going out to investigate this movement that spread from Rome and other parts that eventually was noticed by the establishment (or meant to derail or redefine) - which is why you see such a great disparity in the date the 4 gospels were released, including how long after the fact they were actually penned and released

from there it gets pretty fuzzy and a never ending argument as to what happened next

there is no verifiable proof a man named Jesus is responsible for the spreading or creation of this peasant religion - it could be one man who started this or a collective understanding born from the repression of the peasant people from even outside Rome

what ever the case or source - the only story that survived comes in the form of that which was penned by the very aristocracy (the elite) we stand against in today's world - a new creation of the bridegroom to the creator - just another reincarnation of a line of bridegrooms that had come before for a new era of those who are to be ruled over

sealed for all time to be god himself by the council of Nicea who just decided that this was the facts

so upon close examination one can see the composite character clearly in the myth that surrounds this invented personage and it has reverberated across the net over the last decade as a testament that Christianity was invented - now the new argument (for the now convinced) is focused upon who did the creating and why - while the rest are still in the argument of if he was or not a creation in the first place - a new truth conveyor belt with many rooms and levels of understanding is born and on and on it goes

one of the latest of these manifestations of query into the origins of the religion is Caesar's Messiah: The Roman Conspiracy to Invent Jesus basically establishing the Flavians as the authors if I understand (I have yet to watch it)

This latest ground-breaking work in Christian scholarship reveals a new and revolutionary understanding of the origin of Christianity, explaining what is the New Testament, who is the real Jesus, and how Christ's second coming already occurred. The book Caesar's Messiah shows that Jesus was the invention of the Roman Imperial Court. Their purpose: to offer a vision of a “peaceful Messiah” who would serve as an alternative to the revolutionary leaders who were rocking first-century Israel and threatening Rome. This discovery is based on the parallels found between the Gospels and the works of the historian Josephus, which occur IN SEQUENCE.

last I looked there was only a trailer out and I plan on watching the full thing when time permits as I find the subject fascinating as it is at its core a major element on how the masses have been controlled over centuries - as well as shedding light on the parallels in how they have always been controlled from the edicts of "gods"

in my own retrospective upon religion and whatever kind of relationship one or groups wish to form with their creator

be very very wary and suspicious when a new entity, newly arrived or from times ancient is to stand between you and your creator as the go between or gatekeeper

“I am the way, the truth, and the life; NO MAN cometh unto the Father, BUT BY ME.” — Jesus Christ (John 14:6)

BULLSHIT!

8. View Post #5
    Status
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,391 Times
    in 1,168 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by alienHunter View Post
    if one chooses to see in such a way what is then seen is that every aspect of civilization is a mechanism for control...whatcha gonna do...ascend to the next dimension?
    not sure where you get the idea I or any one else see's EVERY aspect of civilization as a means of control - where did that come from - touch a nerve? apologies for the pain if so - but generalized statements like this is a weak attack on that which I wrote if that was it's purpose - I am not sure at all if I even understand your position on the subject matter

Plainly, many of these attempts fall off the rails due to the authoritarian nature of the actors but again...why try to excise an integral part of the human animal when a better approach would be to restructure the offending aspects of the whole animal. That, in fact, is what we've been doing for the thousands of civilized years we've had...All of religion and philosophy are designed for that very purpose.
    I quite agree (I think - I may have misunderstood) and the dual standard has always been in existence for the rulers and the ruled - we see it prevalent in the extreme today in many legal cases - if criminality is even suggested when your on the list of the favored

the very religions handed out as "gods word" is wrought with such bizarre notions and for some reason we take the bait in exchange for the comfort zone of supremacy

non-believers - goyim - infidel

all symbols to create comfort zones of supremacy that covertly (even overtly) justify violence, murder, theft, rape, and bigotry - all from philosophical movements that are supposed to promote peace, love, and tolerance

from "sacred" books that define god as the promoter of free will (even creator of it), yet has commandments you MUST follow

a loving god of "forgiveness" who will torture you for eternity in a predesignated hell populated by creatures of his own creation - if you fail to use your "free" will as he see's fit

a god who kicks you out of his Eden from eating the fruit of knowledge he wishes to hide from you while you were made in his image

but loves you - cherishes you - and forgives you

it is all very contradictory in principle

a wrathful god of love and light - go figure

and we must FEAR HIM

sounds to me like someone in the past has done some editing - or it is all a sham in the first place and we are utterly clueless as to this creator and it's nature

I don't know where to turn for some scripture (even if i wanted to) untainted with ideas of supremacy - there are even Buddhist extremists these days

so I crafted my own just as 7 billion others have (no one buys into this crap whole heartedly and cheery pick intellectual scripture in a confirmation bias mindset anyway) void of garbage I am smart enough to spot

I still catch myself thinking the absurd from time to time based on old programmed thought lines

deprogramming oneself is the ultimate goal - it is all you can do anyway - saving someone else intellectually is a narcissistic endeavor that is merely self serving IMHO

fiddlesticks
    no clue to what this means contextually or how to respond

Last edited by Heretic; 27th November 2012 at 15:31.

- Heretic

9. View Post #6
    United States Member silentghost's Avatar
    Status
    Thanks
    Thanked 300 Times
    in 108 Posts

I see an opportunity to illustrate the frustration caused by those who get stuck on bs from thousands of years ago , you wanna know who creates monsters look in a mirror

Oh, fuck it all!

Sick of being sick and tired, sick of understanding
    Tired of feeling sick to my stomach
    Demons inside command me
    They're saying crush it, break it, smash it
    Fuckin' kill 'em all!
    Laugh as it falls away
    I won't dodge another silver bullet
    Just to save a little face

I want you to know, I want you to see
    I want you to look beyond your own eyes
    Past your afflictions

How many people really care?
    How many will be standing?
    I'll light the match, the flame, the fuse, the bomb
    Rescue the world from slavery
    I wanna torch it, burn it, scorch it, fuckin' stomp it out
    Laugh as it blows away
    I won't eat another rotten apple
    Though I've grown to like the taste

Past your afflictions
    I want you to hurt, want you to bleed
    I want you to look beyond your own face
    Past your infections

I'm taking back control with my knuckles

Smash it, burn it, break it, kill it
    Fuck 'em all!

Past your afflictions
    I want you to hurt, want you to bleed
    I want you to look beyond your own face
    Past your infections
    the more and more i see it the more i find my self rooting for the other guys atleast they go get what they want to instead of circular arguments , and bitching
    wanna change the world get shit done or be quite

all you wanted was to see the light
    With the hope it blinded you
    From the ashes of what's left behind

10. View Post #7
    Status
    Thanks
    Thanked 211 Times
    in 94 Posts

I only had time to listen to the first video with the charismatic religious preacher. It is funny how popular (commonly agreend upon) science and history for the last 100 years (at least) is used in the speach. The reactionary sects and groups formed in the 19. century were all about reinstating biblical views of the world in different ways, to counter act the sciences which made this knowlege more clear and seriously had diminished the position of the church by this time. This time around we have it served from a black preacher with a phd. How can we possibly take this as revolutionary or news at this point?

11. The Following User Says Thank You to silverlightning For This Useful Post:

silentghost (27th November 2012)

12. View Post #8
    Prolific Member Senior Nexian Odah's Avatar
    Status
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,207 Times
    in 1,759 Posts

if you read what jesus says .. in the gospels .. then read what the church and other offshoots tell you about jesus .. you get two very different people..

historically for jesus to have been called rabi .. he would have had to have been married.. many of his disciples where actually his brothers.. peter being the oldest brother from jospeh earlier marriage..

Jesus himself set of the event and provoked his execution.. and after that there was a split in beliefs between Peter and Jesus's wife... peter believed it was jesus that needed to be elivated.. his wife understood that it was jesus's teaching that where meant to be elivated ..

in 325 by then the strand of christianity that had followed jesus wide had been wiped out.. and all spirtual practice and things like reincarnation and meditation prayer .. where removed from the official teaching and in some cases destroyed .. and jesus was turned into some semi diety .. instead of a teacher with a message to follow ..

most of jesus' teacheing though where for the people of his day and their mindsets .. with language they would have understood in easy to tell stories .. and a lot of it was only the more popular stuff that wasn't written down for a long while after .

the if you listen to the jesus in the gospels .. he teaches of a much different god than the church teaches about .. but after 325 and because people where not allowed to own bibles or even taught to read until after the printing press and into the industrial revolution.. and your where killed if you questioned anything about what was being taught .. the real jesus got ignored .. and some diety you need to put on a pedital always fall short of .. and pray to in order to get to god was put in his place.. oh yeah and don't forget some unmarried guy .. when he was a real good jew and would have been married .

enlightened people who are turely enlightend and soverien do not like when people try and copy them or be like them .. and become dependent on them.. listen for the annoyance from jesus that is left in the gospels after ahe has taught and taugh .. that the power is not from him alone but in them .. when he says .. what is translated into ye of little faith .. normally its to people who gave up on their own self and abilities and came to jesus ..

the real return of jesus .. is not going to be him comming back into a physical body.. but the restoration of his real teachings and that people take the power they have been giving to the false diety of jesus and become whole ( not perfect) and put faith in themselves .. worry less become less judgement prone, be forgiving of themselves and others.. find the gifts that god gave them and work to multiply them .. on and on ..

it is easy to get lost in the terms jesus used that where based off mistranslations .. and then justs was given a back story like hurculese and any demi god of the ancient world .. with many pagen dates that got used for thingslike his birthday and other things .. Jesus was real.. but the church created a fiction diety to be warshipped from what was the teaching of the master of love ... not the son of god

13. View Post #9
    Status
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,207 Times
    in 1,759 Posts

take away the diety and virgin birth thing ..then take jesus of the living god pedestal he never wanted to be on.. because when asked he stated yes i am the son of god but you are my brothers and sisters and my family .. you too can do the things i do and even greater deeds ..

but such an independent minded system of teaching needed to be reigned in to become an extreme system of contro.. even stripping aware spirtuality.. and reincarnation from the belief system .. the creating an afterlife one had to be real good in this one and only life ..or risk being cast into eternal damnation ..and then anyone who showed signed of greater awareness and healing powers either had to say it came from jesus or they where labled a witch and burned and tortured

14. View Post #10
    Status
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,207 Times
    in 1,759 Posts

to change the system we have .. to move forward ..and pull apart the old system it help to know what happened .. and what has happened over and over.. to pervert the systems that came before ..look at what has gone on with the "new age movement" which was just people willing to use beliefs from several different schools of thought without the structure imposed on them from older religions ..

but over the last forty years there have been a split where you need to accept certain thing to be enlightened .. can't do this or that .. must do this .. must dissaprove of this .. must love this ..

15. View Post #11
    Status
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,734 Times
    in 891 Posts

terence mckenna on jesus

We are all ignorant but we do not all ignore the same thing!
    Let's share our knowledge starting from the heart...

16. The Following User Says Thank You to robert For This Useful Post:

Heretic (29th November 2012)

17. View Post #12
    Status
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,391 Times
    in 1,168 Posts

well when I looked into this subject in depth - it is shocking to find little to no historical record of such a man who did such things as proclaimed in the biblical narrative

that's the key element here - even if there was such a man (and there is proof of this that there was indeed such a man) the biblical narrative could easily be an exploitation to create the myth we understand today - an engineered existence far from what really happened to form an ideology to suite some end pertaining to the day and those times

this is a nice rundown of what is and isn't known - what the scholars argue about http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Historicity_of_Jesus

I am lucky enough to have grown up with someone as best friends (we still talk for hours two to three times a year to keep up with each other) who is now one of these biblical scholars and have sat through hours and hours of fascinating dissertations and answers to my questions about all of this and other religions as well - a biblical scholar on speed dial if you will

when asked point blank if there is evidence biblical Jesus ever existed - I was told in no uncertain terms "unfortunately no" but the hunt has always been on

and it is an industry just like any of the sciences - so you will not get this from anything but an honest scholar who is more interested in truth rather than a livelihood to feed the family

most people who enter the field of religious scholastic research enter it not knowing these things and by their first or second year PHD work they become jaded and just tow the line because they have already invested so much of their life in this field that it is akin to financial suicide to just walk away - some do

Last edited by Heretic; 28th November 2012 at 14:26.

- Heretic

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Heretic For This Useful Post:

robert (27th November 2012)

19. View Post #13
    Status
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,207 Times
    in 1,759 Posts

there was a man that the jesus story is based on.. and some of his teachings have made it through.. but yea .. the jesus we are taught about is a historical fabrication ..from some info i have gotten .. his biggest mistake was going public .. and i have heard from a few sources that there was more than one jesus .. and the stroies we have are attriputes of more than one man .. placed on one figure ..

20. View Post #14
    Status
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,391 Times
    in 1,168 Posts

exactly Odah

on and end note

I am not here to "set the record straight" or "denounce" an entire religion as fraudulent

just share what I have discovered in my own search for answers to questions that have arisen in the alternative info scene

the principles that come from Christianity "love your neighbor" - the golden rule of "do unto others...etc" are good ones and I try to follow them

I do not do it seeking salvation from the original sin of man - nor out of fear of an afterlife in hell - it just makes good common sense

you don't have to believe that Noah piled on 2 of every living animal on the planet in a boat for months just as you don't have to believe that Buddha meditated for 9 years straight to come up with his donation to humanity

to be a good person that acts through love and understanding for his fellow human

if I am to be punished for eternity for not bowing down in subservience to Jesus - so be it

my internal relationship with the creator has no middlemen - no gatekeeper

I find the idea a little creepy and open to outside manipulation

Last edited by Heretic; 28th November 2012 at 14:27.

- Heretic

21. View Post #15
    Status
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,207 Times
    in 1,759 Posts

the principles that come from Christianity "love your neighbor" - the golden rule of "do unto others...etc" are good ones and I try to follow them
    these are misquoted or mistranslated .. originally it was first love yourself then love your neighbors ..and the secret to getting the do unto others work right.. is if you want regular action with somone.. learn how they want to be treated .. and if you don't ..don't treat them like you do want them around

22. View Post #16
    United States Member silentghost's Avatar
    Status
    Thanks
    Thanked 300 Times
    in 108 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Odah View Post
    these are misquoted or mistranslated .. originally it was first love yourself then love your neighbors ..and the secret to getting the do unto others work right.. is if you want regular action with somone.. learn how they want to be treated .. and if you don't ..don't treat them like you do want them around
    how do you know that ?

where you there ?

all you wanted was to see the light
    With the hope it blinded you
    From the ashes of what's left behind

23. View Post #17
    Status
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,207 Times
    in 1,759 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by silentghost View Post
    how do you know that ?

where you there ?
    I won't claim to have been there.. but i was listening to something about how it was originally phrased in greek ..and got changed when it was translated to other languages ..

but tell me can someone love their neighbor at all if they don't love themselves first ..sure they can put on the socially accepted show of "love "

oh and something i learned when i was 16 that the ancients separated what we call love into any where from 3 -30 different words each describing a different kind of feeling for each other .

it is like money is the root of all evil.. is a miss quote of the love of money is the root of all evil..

and it wasn't said the goal is to be perfect.. the goal is to be whole

24. View Post #18
    Status
    Thanks
    Thanked 211 Times
    in 94 Posts

With a bit of effort we can investigate the translation of the four gospels. Comparing different translations of a text you get a good idea of where the difficult lies, even if you don't read the original language at all. It is a long time since I studied this, but the little we know about the earliest Christianity is published and available. I think the oldest gospel texts in NT is dated to about 10 years after the death of Jesus, and if we compare to more recent gurus and messengers from God, or just in general, we know that a time span before events are written down allows for stories to wander and develop. Humans are religious beings, they produce religious perspectives of the world and their experiences. From our perspective I would argue the most interesting part is how the figure of Jesus have changed through the centuries in relation to society. What the Pope in Rome holds as truth doesn't count as historical facts.

Last edited by silverlightning; 27th November 2012 at 20:45.

25. The Following User Says Thank You to silverlightning For This Useful Post:

alienHunter (28th November 2012)

26. View Post #19
    Status
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,773 Times
    in 1,022 Posts

i really wasn't very clear...it was not directed at you...it was just a 'generalized' perspective on the notion of control...

the fiddlesticks was a frustration vent for the double post.
    not sure where you get the idea I or any one else see's EVERY aspect of civilization as a means of control - where did that come from - touch a nerve? apologies for the pain if so - but generalized statements like this is a weak attack on that which I wrote if that was it's purpose - I am not sure at all if I even understand your position on the subject matter

I quite agree (I think - I may have misunderstood) and the dual standard has always been in existence for the rulers and the ruled - we see it prevalent in the extreme today in many legal cases - if criminality is even suggested when your on the list of the favored

the very religions handed out as "gods word" is wrought with such bizarre notions and for some reason we take the bait in exchange for the comfort zone of supremacy

non-believers - goyim - infidel

all symbols to create comfort zones of supremacy that covertly (even overtly) justify violence, murder, theft, rape, and bigotry - all from philosophical movements that are supposed to promote peace, love, and tolerance

from "sacred" books that define god as the promoter of free will (even creator of it), yet has commandments you MUST follow

a loving god of "forgiveness" who will torture you for eternity in a predesignated hell populated by creatures of his own creation - if you fail to use your "free" will as he see's fit

a god who kicks you out of his Eden from eating the fruit of knowledge he wishes to hide from you while you were made in his image

but loves you - cherishes you - and forgives you

it is all very contradictory in principle

a wrathful god of love and light - go figure

and we must FEAR HIM

sounds to me like someone in the past has done some editing - or it is all a sham in the first place and we are utterly clueless as to this creator and it's nature

I don't know where to turn for some scripture (even if i wanted to) untainted with ideas of supremacy - there are even Buddhist extremists these days

so I crafted my own just as 7 billion others have (no one buys into this crap whole heartedly and cheery pick intellectual scripture in a confirmation bias mindset anyway) void of garbage I am smart enough to spot

I still catch myself thinking the absurd from time to time based on old programmed thought lines

deprogramming oneself is the ultimate goal - it is all you can do anyway - saving someone else intellectually is a narcissistic endeavor that is merely self serving IMHO

no clue to what this means contextually or how to respond

27. View Post #20
    Status
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,391 Times
    in 1,168 Posts

i really wasn't very clear...it was not directed at you...it was just a 'generalized' perspective on the notion of control...

the fiddlesticks was a frustration vent for the double post.
    whew ok I am very relieved - sometimes I forget the sensitivity of this subject without regard to who may be reading and ramble on and write things that can really hurt people in a sense due to the emotional investment religion fosters

all I have are opinions anyway

and for those whom I may alienate with them

I could easily be one of the "deceived" by Satan himself for all I know

I removed the double post

- Heretic

28. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Heretic For This Useful Post:

alienHunter (27th November 2012), silverlightning (28th November 2012)

29. View Post #21
    Status
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,008 Times
    in 321 Posts

This pastor is really on point about most of the stuff he's talking about......I did a thread some time ago called Christianity and Jesus put to Rest.......PEDIOD, END OF DISCUSSION!!! where Dr. Phil Valentine does a lecture complete and systematic break down the whole Christianity subject and goes extensively into the council of Nicaea. I encourage those interested in the subject to take a look at it, it could be found here.......http://nexus.2012info.ca/forum/showthread.php?2813-Christianity-and-Jesus-put-to-Rest-PEDIOD-END-OF-DISCUSSION!!!. I broke down the whole lecture and made it easier for people to research the material he talked about, I'll re-post the video below so those interested can watch it here.

"The Vampires Of Consciousness".........Click Here to Download

Heretic

Christianity - or the root of it, which is all but unrecognizable today, was born from a peasant religion in which it's philosophy was written on papyrus pamphlets and distributed (all they could afford - which rots quickly and is lost to time) - what makes up the 4 major gospels today is the work of the aristocratic students from university and selective historians going out to investigate this movement (or meant to derail or redefine) that spread from Rome and other parts that eventually was noticed by the establishment - which is why you see such a great disparity in the date the 4 gospels were released, including how long after the fact they were actually penned and released

be very very wary and suspicious when a new entity(s), newly arrived or from times ancient is to stand between you and your creator as the go between or gatekeeper

BULLSHIT!
    I have to agree with most of what you are conveying above and by the way the "Caesar's Messiah: The Roman Conspiracy to Invent Jesus" Documentary is excellent, very good info presented there.

Below is the full documentary for those who want to watch it and download the HD (M4V) file right from my server......I hope you guys enjoy it!

Righ-click and hit Save-Link-As to download the video......Click Here to Download or watch HD Version

Blessings to all,

Alk@Myst

Food for Thought.......

"If I were you?, Who would I be?
    If I were you?, Will I still be me?
    Who's are they, this eyes through which I see?
    Looking, Looking Back at Me"

Taken from the Documentary "Who's driving the Dreambus"

30. The Following User Says Thank You to AlkaMyst For This Useful Post:

Heretic (28th November 2012)

31. View Post #22
    Status
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,773 Times
    in 1,022 Posts

i'm interested but i have no interest in watching the video...it's propaganda...in any human endeavor politics will enter...my advice is to ignore the politics and pay attention to what is actually happening. i've been hearing about the paganism embedded within Christianity for years (that was the popular spin back in the day) and my thought has always been...Why should that be a surprise? Nothing happens in a vacuum...spiritual or otherwise.
    Quote Originally Posted by AlkaMyst View Post
    This pastor is really on point about most of the stuff he's talking about......I did a thread some time ago called Christianity and Jesus put to Rest.......PEDIOD, END OF DISCUSSION!!! where Dr. Phil Valentine does a lecture complete and systematic break down the whole Christianity subject and goes extensively into the council of Nicaea. I encourage those interested in the subject to take a look at it, it could be found here.......http://nexus.2012info.ca/forum/showthread.php?2813-Christianity-and-Jesus-put-to-Rest-PEDIOD-END-OF-DISCUSSION!!!. I broke down the whole lecture and made it easier for people to research the material he talked about, I'll re-post the video below so those interested can watch it here.

"The Vampires Of Consciousness".........Click Here to Download

Heretic

I have to agree with most of what you are conveying above and by the way the "Caesar's Messiah: The Roman Conspiracy to Invent Jesus" Documentary is excellent, very good info presented there.

Below is the full documentary for those who want to watch it and download the HD (M4V) file right from my server......I hope you guys enjoy it!

Righ-click and hit Save-Link-As to download the video......Click Here to Download or watch HD Version

Blessings to all,

Alk@Myst

32. View Post #23
    Status
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,008 Times
    in 321 Posts

i'm interested but i have no interest in watching the video...it's propaganda...in any human endeavor politics will enter...my advice is to ignore the politics and pay attention to what is actually happening. i've been hearing about the paganism embedded within Christianity for years (that was the popular spin back in the day) and my thought has always been...Why should that be a surprise? Nothing happens in a vacuum...spiritual or otherwise.
    That is such a contradicting statement......how is it that you are interested when you don't even look at the material presented?.....talking about political propaganda without knowing what the material is about or watching it to draw your own conclusions. Being close minded doesn't get anyone anywhere, but I guess to each their own.

PS
    This is not a political thread and the OP is not referring to any political issues......this is re reason the world is the way it is today because no one reads and educates themselves anymore, people just want to assume things without actually reading the material at hand.

Food for Thought.......

33. The Following User Says Thank You to AlkaMyst For This Useful Post:

BeYonder (29th November 2012)

34. View Post #24
    Status
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,008 Times
    in 321 Posts

And by the way, my comments from above is one of the reasons I barely post here or anywhere anymore. People just want to do lots of assuming now a days.

Food for Thought.......

35. The Following User Says Thank You to AlkaMyst For This Useful Post:

BeYonder (29th November 2012)

36. View Post #25
    Status
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,773 Times
    in 1,022 Posts

not a contradiction at all...i've seen the video probably more than once and have no interest in watching it again...at any rate, i was referring to the OP video material in that post not yours, but i've seen your video also, probably more than once.

The Nicene council was a pivotal moment in Christianity and was the seminal event for the ensuing Ecumenical councils...where a somewhat aborted attempt was made to reconcile the animosity among Christian denominations. Personally, I hated it when they stopped using the Latin Mass...i was always able to really zone out during those ceremonies.

Quote Originally Posted by AlkaMyst View Post
    That is such a contradicting statement......how is it that you are interested when you don't even look at the material presented?.....talking about political propaganda without knowing what the material is about or watching it to draw your own conclusions. Being close minded doesn't get anyone anywhere, but I guess to each their own.

PS
    This is not a political thread and the OP is not referring to any political issues......this is re reason the world is the way it is today because no one reads and educates themselves anymore, people just want to assume things without actually reading the material at hand.

+ Reply to Thread

Visitors found this page by searching for:

the council that created jesus

the 1st council of nicea the council that created jesus

council nicea serapis

325 ad nicene council

ray hagin 325 ad

325 nicene council where they made jesus

nicea 325

nicene council of 325 ad create jesus

compare nicea 325 ad

the council of nicea created in the character serapis