My guess, many of those frequenting those pages do feel they are here for a reason.
What is the reason.. well that is the blurry part.
I am designer, so I always try to see the building behind the brick we haul here, day after day.
The obvious answer is " to make a change" .. ok, lets go after this ball.
Why we would want to make a change...
Short answer would be because this world sucks. We feel it.
Specifics vary, I guess, but let me list mine
- we are not sovereign; we need to live off other beings (plants, animals, people in less developed areas)
- there is very little place for genuine creativity - most of energy is spent for moving gears of machine that was here before we got here
- we are involuntary forced to be part "of something bigger" (nation, family) and pay for it too
- we cannot make our interaction with other people voluntary
- the overall game has negative sum, meaning it is finite experience
Finite, frozen, hardly creative, coercing us to join in games we do not really like .. about sums it up.
Oh, and do not forget suffering, and many other forms of energy-extortion we encounter day after day.
Actually we are taught from day one to do not miss opportunity to steal other's energy (even if it is defined in less-harsh words, and given pretty reasons)
But given above what can change it?
Again, my own shortlist :
- Get personal access to energy, without all the proxies we take for granted (food, oil, electricity)
- personal communication/transport capabilities
- personal access to self- healing, and healing others (with our own energy, given freely)
- creating our own matter and devices out of it
- creating a model of just personal interactions
Given state of affairs in this worlds, none of these goals can be attained (do not joke me about free-energy gizmos - they ain't gonna happen in current world framework - ask Wade Frazier)
So .. what shall I do to get what I think would change stuff here?
We cannot really change a thing by dabbling in this material game.
So we need to find a way to remove ourselves from it - to a point where game is gone and only we remain. And build from this point on - by creating our own space that connects to this world but is not of it.
Think "loader" program for the matrix.
And dying does not cut it- we still go back to square one, game programming is intact. Neither are Ego-games that say you can "play with big guys". As long as you accept the validity of the "rules" - you are trapped.
You are building walls of your prison - first thing is to un-learn that.
Only way is to pierce the veil.
Or so I think.
Anla'Shok lead the way