Avalon/Atticus - Events Timeline - Page 4
Page 4 of 34 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Thread: Avalon/Atticus - Events Timeline

Thanks
    Thanked 910 Times
    in 271 Posts

Re: Avalon/Atticus - Events Timeline

..yeah. ......no.......

1,000,0000,00,0000th Reiteration of solution: Clean up one's own ❤❤❤❤ before making mud pies with others. When one cleans up their ❤❤❤❤, and gets a different perception, then you can SEE the solution....which is cleaning up one's own ❤❤❤❤.

The possibility of all of us cleaning up our own ❤❤❤❤ before minding the ❤❤❤❤ of others is....

probably ❤❤❤❤-zero.

When one cleans up their own ❤❤❤❤ they are less inclined to involve themselves in others ❤❤❤❤ therefore begin to see reality rather than more ❤❤❤❤.

Those who clean up their ❤❤❤❤ and have these marvelous ❤❤❤❤ free insights will eventually inspire others to do the same.

People who clean up their ❤❤❤❤ become leaders but strangely enough no longer have any desire to lead anyone. Realizing you are reduced to leading an army of ❤❤❤❤ heads. When you raise an army and have a mighty power behind you and realize its all ❤❤❤❤...

But if everyone were a leader....how much ❤❤❤❤ would there be left to clean up or see through if suddenly no one had anymore ❤❤❤❤.

Don't ask the current leaders they WANT to mind your ❤❤❤❤ for you. Even if you politely decline they will insist on minding your ❤❤❤❤ for you.

Those who want people to learn to clean up their own litter, have their ❤❤❤❤ cleaned up are usually hung on a cross.

I see a solution.

I don't see it happening because of all the ❤❤❤❤.

We must really like ❤❤❤❤.

If I dare say people want what they say they don't want. ❤❤❤❤. If that were otherwise they'd get rid of their ❤❤❤❤.

Quote Originally Posted by Akhenaten View Post
    So in your opinion are you saying that there is no solution to this problem - that it will inevitably happen over and over and over and over under the current social construct (leaders and followers)..............??? No ideas for solutions to this very real problem?

Over the Moon Under the Sun. Manchester UK
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,833 Times
    in 819 Posts

I noted there are 2 different YouTube channels one called 'the real atticus' here http://www.youtube.com/user/therealatticus
    And 'the real Atticus1' here http://www.youtube.com/user/therealatticus1
    Now i noticed that certain members of the 18 are subscribed to both channels but the channel 'the real Atticus' is 5 years old? How is that, and if it is just coincidence i find it strange to call your channel 'the real Atticus' and members of the 18 are subbed to both?
    Can anybody shed any light as obviously there are implications.

Cheers
    Hurritt

God sleeps in the Minerals, Awakens in Plants, Walks in the Animals and Thinks in Man.
    Love many, trust few, always paddle your own Canoe. -My Irish grandmother-
    The things that are free in life, often costs us the most - Me -
    Einai Kalytero Anthropo Apo Ton Patera Toy

3. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to HURRITT ENYETO For This Useful Post:

DanaMarie (19th June 2011), M@e 311 (20th June 2011), pillaroflight (20th June 2011), sheddie (19th June 2011), Silverchimes (20th June 2011), Tabernanka (20th June 2011)

Prolific Member Senior Nexian lightblue's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,640 Times
    in 1,560 Posts

burke
    Whoops, pardon - I can only speculate, and have. It keeps changing on me the more I learn and look to you to change my mind further. Apart from people just making mistakes today's alarmist answer is:

Spiritus M?tus
    Divide et impera
    Ordo ab Chao

nihil est in intellectu quod non fuerit in sensu ...nisi intellectus ipse...l

5. The Following User Says Thank You to lightblue For This Useful Post:

Heretic (19th June 2011)

Thanks
    Thanked 16 Times
    in 7 Posts

EDIT to clarify my statement above - The members have the ultimate say by the responses they make an the over quality of the thread. And that phrase is my own and not to replace the message in the OP but an elaboration to denote the desire to keep it civil and clear of personal attacks.[/QUOTE]

Ah! Ok. So we won't have the ultimate decision based on something like a vote... but, rather, the decision will be determined by those in charge of gauging/judging the quality of the thread.

Yes, the desire to keep things civil and clear of personal attacks is honorable. However, is one bad apple going to spoil the whole bunch? Two apples...? You get my drift. And, if so, isn't there a more reasonable way of dealing with bad apples than shutting down a thread that others who are behaving properly might still be interested in?

Thanks
    Thanked 1,235 Times
    in 406 Posts

You raise some really interesting points here Akh and you have mentioned earlier your concerns about a research 'experiment', i can confirm that any studies conducted through official channels can not include minors; where such studies are conducted and children are the participants, parental consent must be obtained, period, including being approved by the BPS (British Psychological Society) ethics committee or the ethics committee of approved establishments, otherwise laws are broken.

Charles was concerned about the presence of minors on the Forum (someone had apparently raised that as a LEGAL concern) What, if any, special provisions exist in the British Law or European Union canon concerning minors and cyber activities that Charles & Co. would be concerned about - if only to CoverYourAss?

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Gardener For This Useful Post:

sllim11 (20th June 2011)

Thanks
    Thanked 2,659 Times
    in 719 Posts

As far as I can see Richard and team have taken the time line as far as is within their ability to do so.
    We have debated Charles since January one way or another.

Only two others can add to what we know already and that is Atticus and or Bill.

I cant see either of them contributing/adding to our knowledge.

Chris

A charity to help African Children become self sufficient.

http://www.learningtoolsforselfdevelopment.co.uk/

"Be kind to all life including your own no matter what"

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Greybeard For This Useful Post:

Heretic (19th June 2011), sllim11 (20th June 2011)

Thanks
    Thanked 4,970 Times
    in 1,090 Posts

is one bad apple going to spoil the whole bunch? Two apples...? You get my drift. And, if so, isn't there a more reasonable way of dealing with bad apples than shutting down a thread that others who are behaving properly might still be interested in?
    I guess a simply solution is to remove the bad apple/s if infact they are bad apples and if determined as such, then we all know they can infect the rest of the bunch and cause an unhealthy enviroment for the remaining apples

I am also sure that the healthy apples will notice the infection and chat amongst themselves to sort this...hopefully...if that fails then someone like myself will intervene and remove such apple/s.

Ross

Last edited by Ross; 20th June 2011 at 01:22.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,135 Times
    in 420 Posts

Are you guys seeing Inelia as a separate party to all this?

I've been in two minds about voicing this because I don't want to add more fuel to the fire but I just can't avoid the obvious conclusion that the end result of both parties is the same. Bill is no longer making witness videos and is now onboard the 2012 Ascension train. When that crashes next year where is he going to be? The smart money makers like Jones and Icke are staying well away from 2012 for that very reason.

The reason I'm saying this now is because of the gaia thread today and the ridiculous irony of a self published author complaining about trees being cut down. What about the trees that were cut down and pulped to make her books? Not books that a publisher saw merit in, but self-published books from lulu. Wtf?

And the book An Interview with an Alien is channeled material, which I thought Bill was against?

And is it a coincidence that Anelia is an anagram of I Alien?

And couldn't she hear Gaia when she was running the businesses with her husband that were highlighted on this forum? And she just happened to turn up in time to save Bill from Charles when all that stopped and her self publishing guru career wasn't taking off?

And why is she promoting Uri Geller on her website when the guy has made millions from working for the Bush family and other oil/mining companies? I'm sure Gaia loves having the **** drilled out of her by those guys doesn't she.

I really don't understand wtf is going on here but I'm genuinely disappointed that I won't get to see anymore of Bill's interviews. Say what you want about him, but his interview style was the best out there. Now all that work is undone, and for what?

Will the real Bill Ryan please stand up?

13. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Anno For This Useful Post:

Arpheus (20th June 2011), DanaMarie (19th June 2011), flower (20th June 2011), goldenyears (20th June 2011), HURRITT ENYETO (20th June 2011), Kal (20th June 2011), moondaze (20th June 2011), Omniverse (20th June 2011), pillaroflight (20th June 2011), sheddie (20th June 2011), Tabernanka (20th June 2011)

Thanks
    Thanked 2,067 Times
    in 732 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Greybeard View Post
    As far as I can see Richard and team have taken the time line as far as is within their ability to do so.

Only two others can add to what we know already and that is Atticus and or Bill.

Chris
    Nobody else can contribute here. Not a single one of you, so don't bother.

--sjkted

Thanks
    Thanked 4,970 Times
    in 1,090 Posts

Yes Chris, thank you....we have done all we can... Im looking forwards to a more interesting enviroment that does not include the past.

Ross

Thanks
    Thanked 3,640 Times
    in 1,560 Posts

ross
    I guess a simply solution is to remove the bad apple/s if infact they are bad apples and if determined as such, then we all know they can infect the rest of the bunch and cause an unhealthy enviroment for the remaining apples

I am also sure that the healthy apples will notice the infection and chat amongst themselves to sort this...hopefully...if that fails them someone like myself will intervene and remove such apple/s.

Ross

ross, why speculate? there haven't been any "bad apples" here...it's as if you can't wait to find one, so to pass an initiative to close this thread before time...i hope i am wrong....l

Nobody else can contribute here. Not a single one of you, so don't bother.

--sjkted

sjkted, i hope this was ironic... l

Thanks
    Thanked 1,235 Times
    in 406 Posts

Me too Warponies, and mine wasn't Charles/Atticus related either! It took place over a period of four days, friday to monday inclusive. Also the last two days Fri/Sat have been similar, fairly hair raising, clear today though.

But a few weeks ago an attempted intrusion was made on me. The timing was curious enough. I made mention of this to some few people. Very much PA related but not Charles related.

This ain't over yet. Not even nearly...

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Gardener For This Useful Post:

Harley (20th June 2011), sheddie (20th June 2011)

Thanks
    Thanked 4,970 Times
    in 1,090 Posts

Hi LB,

I was suggesting a simple remedy to this comment:

one bad apple going to spoil the whole bunch? Two apples...? You get my drift. And, if so, isn't there a more reasonable way of dealing with bad apples than shutting down a thread that others who are behaving properly might still be interested in?

Please...
    .it's as if you can't wait to find one
    That is soooo far from my thoughts.

Also written in the opening Post:

This thread will remain open for discussion until July 1 2011, at which time this and all other Charles/BillRyan/Avalon related threads will be considered for archiving and/or closing. The responses here will play a factor. We trust most here will understand and agree with the motivation behind that decision.
    Ross

Thanks
    Thanked 2,659 Times
    in 719 Posts

Opps the post repeated
    So I deleted this
    and made it up to 9 words as required to post
    C

A charity to help African Children become self sufficient.

http://www.learningtoolsforselfdevelopment.co.uk/

"Be kind to all life including your own no matter what"

21. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Greybeard For This Useful Post:

BowMan (19th June 2011), Ross (19th June 2011)

Thanks
    Thanked 3,640 Times
    in 1,560 Posts

ross
    Please...
    .it's as if you can't wait to find one
    That is soooo far from my thoughts.

Ross

my sincere apologies...i thougt i'm probably wrong... l

Thanks
    Thanked 3,640 Times
    in 1,560 Posts

chris

Chris

post duplicate? l

Thanks
    Thanked 191 Times
    in 47 Posts

I'm truly disappointed that two people I was hoping would ask some important and well thought out questions here have not even responded to this thread.

Honestly, I see more cover-ups and half truths.

I had quite a few questions to ask in regards to the information here, but I don't feel they are worth asking as we are only receiving part of the truth and that's not enough.

I, also, see several (here, PA, and The Mists?busy little beavers posting everywhere with their ?look at the bright side? type messages) trying to sweep it all under the rug...hmmm why would that be? That lump of dirt looks more like a damn elephant under there...thank god I don't have to clean up that mess! Do people not see through your diversions? I came into story late in the game and I see certain individuals who aren't being named that I can clearly see had a hand in this mess.

Apparently, enough is being said to quiet some, but I have to ask, are your original questions being answered? I don't think so! I know many, if not all, of mine have not and even more questions have spawned from this information.

And if you are looking at just one board or even two boards to get closer to any type of truth, you really are missing too much!

Dig deeper down the rabbit hole folks.....

Thanks
    Thanked 92 Times
    in 19 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Northern Boy View Post
    There is no link to what i posted it was shared with me by someone who had a skype chat with Charles...... Kal . There were a few embellishments in the original video . many will say they were effected mentally by him through his power ..... they can believe it if they want to. Just relaying what was told to them in the chat told

Bill I think meant to say he was a scientologist and just stopped at scientist
    Northern Boy who are you to say something someone else experienced was delusion? Your personal hatred for Stephen has caused you not to answer a question, but react to it. If it was something you herd in a skype convo, then why did you say he stated it publicly? A lie is a lie despite it's intentions.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,235 Times
    in 406 Posts

ROFL....................Aint that just the truth. !!!! So simple, yet so dang hard to get.

Quote Originally Posted by Warponies View Post
    ..yeah. ......no.......

1,000,0000,00,0000th Reiteration of solution: Clean up one's own ❤❤❤❤ before making mud pies with others. When one cleans up their ❤❤❤❤, and gets a different perception, then you can SEE the solution....which is cleaning up one's own ❤❤❤❤.

The possibility of all of us cleaning up our own ❤❤❤❤ before minding the ❤❤❤❤ of others is....

probably ❤❤❤❤-zero.

When one cleans up their own ❤❤❤❤ they are less inclined to involve themselves in others ❤❤❤❤ therefore begin to see reality rather than more ❤❤❤❤.

Those who clean up their ❤❤❤❤ and have these marvelous ❤❤❤❤ free insights will eventually inspire others to do the same.

People who clean up their ❤❤❤❤ become leaders but strangely enough no longer have any desire to lead anyone. Realizing you are reduced to leading an army of ❤❤❤❤ heads. When you raise an army and have a mighty power behind you and realize its all ❤❤❤❤...

But if everyone were a leader....how much ❤❤❤❤ would there be left to clean up or see through if suddenly no one had anymore ❤❤❤❤.

Don't ask the current leaders they WANT to mind your ❤❤❤❤ for you. Even if you politely decline they will insist on minding your ❤❤❤❤ for you.

Those who want people to learn to clean up their own litter, have their ❤❤❤❤ cleaned up are usually hung on a cross.

I see a solution.

I don't see it happening because of all the ❤❤❤❤.

We must really like ❤❤❤❤.

If I dare say people want what they say they don't want. ❤❤❤❤. If that were otherwise they'd get rid of their ❤❤❤❤.

Thanks
    Thanked 910 Times
    in 271 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Gardener View Post
    Me too Warponies, and mine wasn't Charles/Atticus related either! It took place over a period of four days, friday to monday inclusive. Also the last two days Fri/Sat have been similar, fairly hair raising, clear today though.
    Lol. Who did you disagree with ? Or were you guilty of noticing an faux pas?

Shooting the observer ...its the thing to do these days.

Thanks
    Thanked 158 Times
    in 43 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Tabernanka View Post
    Oh dear. Looks like he's going in for the kill with his followers.

29. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ab12 For This Useful Post:

DanaMarie (20th June 2011), goldenyears (20th June 2011), Kal (20th June 2011), Tabernanka (20th June 2011)

Thanks
    Thanked 154 Times
    in 62 Posts

In the B&K interview with Dr Pete Peterson he said that 15% or so of the global population had ?off planet DNA? and were able to resist mind control.

The 15% also equates to the global population who have Rhesus negative blood.

A survey on PA revealed that around 50% of members who took part in the survey were Rh negative.

This is obviously much higher than the global mean, but is in line with expectation as those with Rh Negative blood markers are attracted towards sites like PA and Nexus as well obviously.

Linking this back into Dr Petersons remark this could mean that perhaps as high as 50% of PA members are able to resist mind control on the basis they have Rh negative blood and off planet DNA. Equally 50% will be totally susceptible to mind control.

STATS

Nexus Members 665 It?s possible 332 are mind controlled and 332 aren?t

Avalon Members 3,776 ( Half aren?t active for some reason)

Avalon Active Members 1,909 It?s possible 954 are mind controlled and 954 aren?t

IMHO.

Thanks
    Thanked 5,479 Times
    in 1,490 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Nexus Moderator View Post
    This thread will remain open for discussion until July 1 2011, at which time this and all other Charles/BillRyan/Avalon related threads will be considered for archiving and/or closing. The responses here will play a factor. We trust most here will understand and agree with the motivation behind that decision.
    I do not agree. Closing threads because of their subject matter is a bad idea. After July 1, Bill Ryan and Avalon are still going to be around and making news. So why censor these subjects? Why close the door on the past when the future will often be affected by it, and even repeat it?

I suggest if certain members do not wish to discuss these subjects, then they should frequent other threads that interest them. But in my opinion, there are no valid reasons to limit the discussions other members wish to have regarding Bill, Charles, or Avalon.

If I am mistaken, and there are valid reasons, I would like to hear them.

Thanks
    Thanked 2,001 Times
    in 519 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Ross View Post

I am also sure that the healthy apples will notice the infection and chat amongst themselves to sort this...hopefully...if that fails them someone like myself will intervene and remove such apple/s.

Ross
    Excellent idea, Ross. I think we will get better at spotting infections, too. They have a different 'feel' or vibration to them, dissonant and agitating.

33. The Following User Says Thank You to Modwiz For This Useful Post:

Ross (20th June 2011)

Thanks
    Thanked 4,970 Times
    in 1,090 Posts

If the general consensus from the Members and the team alike, is to close 'this' thread then it will be done, but it will be archived.

As you all know we dont just 'close threads' here.

My personal opinion is a wish to move on from it all, keeping in mind that I have been dealing with this since Oct 2010, I am over it. However, there may be a need to keep a discussion open, if the membership feels it is necessary to do so, that may include a different thread, may include a vote...we will cross that bridge when we reach the 1st of July.

Ross