Thread: Terence Mckenna: Timewave Zero

1. View Post #26
    United States Senior Member Limited Edition's Avatar
    Status
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,655 Times
    in 658 Posts

Re: Terence Mckenna: Timewave Zero

I don't really know how he devised the graph. Most of his work was burned in a fire, but the graph maps out the ebb and flow of earth changes due to events over time. His version of the fractal nature of time matched the I Ching's zero point of Dec.21, 2012.

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Limited Edition For This Useful Post:

alienHunter (23rd April 2012), Dex (10th April 2012), Foxtrot (10th April 2012), M@e 311 (10th April 2012)

3. View Post #27
    Australia Senior Member M@e 311's Avatar
    Status
    Thanks
    Thanked 878 Times
    in 363 Posts

I have an audio recording of McKenna speaking explaining in depth how he came to timewave zero, through the I Ching. I will find it and upload it. I think alot of people don't give him as much credit as he deserves because of the whole psychedelic thing, but there is no doubt the man was a genius.

M@

So long as the people do not care to exercise their freedom,
    those who wish to tyranizewill do so,
    for tyrants are active and ardent,
    and willdevote themselves in the name of any number of gods,
    religious and otherwise to put shackles upon sleeping men - Voltaire

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to M@e 311 For This Useful Post:

alienHunter (23rd April 2012), Dex (10th April 2012), Dogon (11th April 2012), Limited Edition (10th April 2012), Pateo (11th April 2012)

5. View Post #28
    United States Senior Member Limited Edition's Avatar
    Status
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,655 Times
    in 658 Posts

In the first 10 minutes of this video Terrence gives some detail about time speeding up and how he made his graph. He says at the time he was unaware of the Mayan calender. He also thoroughly explains his definition of novelty and Singularity.

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Limited Edition For This Useful Post:

alienHunter (22nd April 2012), Chuck (22nd April 2012), Jenci (22nd April 2012)

7. View Post #29
    New Zealand Senior Member Krystic's Avatar
    Status
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,640 Times
    in 648 Posts

again...if you follow the timewave theory you will see that events have NOT been playing out as expected...only rarely..we are on a different timewave/timeline

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Krystic For This Useful Post:

alienHunter (22nd April 2012)

9. View Post #30
    Status
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,773 Times
    in 1,022 Posts

i just noticed the video so i haven't watched it...if my post is redundant just mark it up as my being a practicing jackass:

a thought:

part of the phenomena of the 'transition' is the speeding up of time and its attendant indication of 'change'.

I'm wondering if anyone has information regarding where we are in terms of our traversal through the universal plane. For example, we do move relative to universal (i.e. galactic) locations so, if coincidentally we are located at a point that lies in a less matter dense position it could account for the 'apparent' changes in subjective time. In fact, it wouldn't be subjective, it would be very real according to Einstein's notion of space-time.

10. View Post #31
    Australia Senior Member M@e 311's Avatar
    Status
    Thanks
    Thanked 878 Times
    in 363 Posts

That's interesting Krystic. If that is the case, when do you think the timeline changed?

M@

So long as the people do not care to exercise their freedom,
    those who wish to tyranizewill do so,
    for tyrants are active and ardent,
    and willdevote themselves in the name of any number of gods,
    religious and otherwise to put shackles upon sleeping men - Voltaire

11. The Following User Says Thank You to M@e 311 For This Useful Post:

alienHunter (22nd April 2012)

12. View Post #32
    Status
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,773 Times
    in 1,022 Posts

that happens in a limited space-time...entirely consistent with the 2nd law.
    Quote Originally Posted by Limited Edition View Post
    In the first 10 minutes of this video Terrence gives some detail about time speeding up and how he made his graph. He says at the time he was unaware of the Mayan calender. He also thoroughly explains his definition of novelty and Singularity.

---------- Post added at 18:05 ---------- Previous post was at 18:02 ----------

he knows he's not being completely honest...he's hoping what he says is true...

13. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to alienHunter For This Useful Post:

Limited Edition (22nd April 2012), M@e 311 (22nd April 2012), robert (23rd April 2012)

14. View Post #33
    Status
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,597 Times
    in 950 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Limited Edition View Post
    I am bumping this thread because Terrence McKenna predicted that the compression of change would accelerate furiously from April 5 like a "run away freight train" until Dec. 21, 2012. He thought we could expect to experience more change and novelty in an hour than we have experienced in a thousand years. The show is on.
    Hi LE,

It's unbelievable that you wrote this post nearly 3 weeks ago. It seems like it was just a few days ago.

Jeanette

15. View Post #34
    Status
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,734 Times
    in 891 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Jenci View Post
    Hi LE,

It's unbelievable that you wrote this post nearly 3 weeks ago. It seems like it was just a few days ago.

Jeanette
    LOL that's a good one Jenci.

-Robert

We are all ignorant but we do not all ignore the same thing!
    Let's share our knowledge starting from the heart...

16. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to robert For This Useful Post:

alienHunter (23rd April 2012), AlkaMyst (24th April 2012), Jenci (23rd April 2012), Limited Edition (24th April 2012)

17. View Post #35
    Status
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,008 Times
    in 321 Posts

Post Re: Terence Mckenna: Timewave Zero

My fellow Nexians,

I see some of you are interested in the Timewave Zero software and can't seem to find it.....well, I solved the problem for you. I have taken the liberty to upload the software to my server along with a video tutorial I created on how to run the software which can be difficult to run if you don't know what you are doing.

First things first, the timewave zero software is a 16-bit application, therefore it can't be run on XP, Vista or Windows 7 without the use of an emmulator.....this is where DOSBox comes in. DOSBox is a DOS emmulator that will allow you to run the software without any issues, but there's kind of a hickup...you must make some changes to your keyboard in order to get the backslach (\) to work in DOSBox....this is a MUST if you want this to work. Below is a video from youtube that will show you exactly how to accomplish this task. I was gonna make a video tutorial for this but I figure if someone else already did it, then why do it again.

THIS MUST BE DONE FIRST BEFORE RUNNING DOSBox!!!

Follow this steps....

Now that that's done, we can proceed to download the software (which is in .zip format)......you will need Winzip or 7-zip to extract the contents of the file, download below.

2012_Timewave_zero_&_Fractal_Time_Software.zip

OK.....Now that you downloaded the file, it's time for the fun stuff. Follow the tutorial I created for you in the video on this link on how to extract and run the software inside DOSBox. I hope this helps those of you that are not very technically inclined......ENJOY!!!

http://theavalonfiles.com/secret/sec...wave_zero.html <---This will open a new tab on your browser with the video, I tried inserting the video here but it was getting cut and you can't see the whole screen.

To download the video to your computer just right click on the following link and hit save-as.......Timewave Zero Video

PS
    Let me know what you guys think, thanks!

Blessings to all,
    Alk@Myst.

Food for Thought.......

"If I were you?, Who would I be?
    If I were you?, Will I still be me?
    Who's are they, this eyes through which I see?
    Looking, Looking Back at Me"

Taken from the Documentary "Who's driving the Dreambus"

18. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to AlkaMyst For This Useful Post:

Chuck (2nd May 2012), Jenci (24th April 2012), Limited Edition (24th April 2012), M@e 311 (26th April 2012), noxon (2nd May 2012), pillaroflight (2nd May 2012), Rama the K (27th April 2012), robert (24th April 2012)

19. View Post #36
    Status
    Thanks
    Thanked 22 Times
    in 11 Posts

I think you're a nice guy who, except for the entertainment value of TWZ, wasted a lot of time.

20. View Post #37
    Status
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,008 Times
    in 321 Posts

Thank you for expressing how you feel raggin, however I decided to do this for those people who have been interested in getting the software and haven't been able to. Also it is very difficult to install if one does not now how to do it, therefore I am just trying to lend a helping hand.

As far as me wasting my time, I don't see it that way.....it took me 35 minutes flat to put this together and as long as I can help anyone here in the community then I have no problems wasting my time as you put it. I would even help you with anything I could if the opportunity ever presented itself, none the less I do appreciate your input.

Thank you and blessings to you and all,
    Alk@Myst.

Food for Thought.......

21. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to AlkaMyst For This Useful Post:

Chuck (2nd May 2012), flower (2nd May 2012), M@e 311 (3rd May 2012), sandy (2nd May 2012), VajraYaya (3rd May 2012)

22. View Post #38
    Status
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,284 Times
    in 335 Posts

AlkaMyst,

Thank you for perhaps the best post on this forum for a long time! You restore my faith in humanity... and in ... the spirit which unites us all.

and I love your signature!

23. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Chuck For This Useful Post:

AlkaMyst (3rd May 2012), flower (2nd May 2012), sandy (3rd May 2012)

24. View Post #39
    Status
    Thanks
    Thanked 22 Times
    in 11 Posts

Kewl.

A couple of questions. Is this the same version that had the screwed algorithm driving the graphing and is it the same one that Peter whatshisface is still attempting to sell?

25. View Post #40
    Status
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,008 Times
    in 321 Posts

Post Re: Terence Mckenna: Timewave Zero

Chuck
    AlkaMyst,

Thank you for perhaps the best post on this forum for a long time! You restore my faith in humanity... and in ... the spirit which unites us all.

and I love your signature!
    Thank you so much Chuck, I'm very humbled at your words. I'm only trying to do my best whenever I can....I learned a long time ago that we need to stop blaming other people for whatever makes us feel bad and take responsibility for our actions, it's the only way we can be true to ourselves I think

Also, I have no issues with your post here, no need to apologize.....http://nexus.2012info.ca/forum/showt...od-reasons-why

You who have inflicted pain on me will feel the wrath of my revenge. For no other’s pain is greater than mine. You will pay with your own pain and I will keep inflicting it till you learn…

… pause… pause...

…. After a significant enough of a pause to hear an angel whisper to me....

…pause…

Looking, Looking Back at Me" With apologies to AlkaMyst

… the answer will be the reason to end war.
    Actually if you like my signature, then you'll love the documentary......just click the link on my signature to watch or to go directly there follow this link.....http://theavalonfiles.com/stream/Who...bus/index.html. Let me know how you like it

raggin
    Kewl.

A couple of questions. Is this the same version that had the screwed algorithm driving the graphing and is it the same one that Peter whatshisface is still attempting to sell?
    Actually, very good questions and thanks for pointing that out......to answer the first, I think it is the one with the screwed algorithm (the one above is version 4.3) therefore I have just uploaded the latest version of the software per the Timewave Zero website which is v7.1.0.

And yes this latest version is the one that Peter Meyer developed with Terence McKenna....as far as I know lots of glitches have been fixed.

PS
    I wanted to thank you for the above post but I don't see your thanks button.....none the less, thanks for your reply!

NEW TIMEWAVE ZERO SOFTWARE v.7.1.0

Here's the download link to the new version of the software, it's in my server along with the new video tutorial on how to run it!

Download software, right click and hit save as......Timewave_Zero_v7.1.0.zip

Here's the new video on how to run it...........Video Tutorial

Enjoy!

Hope this helped

Blessings,
    Alk@Myst

Food for Thought.......

26. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to AlkaMyst For This Useful Post:

M@e 311 (3rd May 2012), sandy (3rd May 2012)

+ Reply to Thread

Visitors found this page by searching for:

Timewave software download

SEO Blog