Thu, 24 Apr 2014 10:57:38 GMT
S0 News April 24, 2014: Canada Quake, Ice, Spaceweather
Read More »
Global Meltdown Is Happening Now!

Thread: Global Meltdown Is Happening Now!

1. View Post #1
    Status
    Thanks

Global Meltdown Is Happening Now!

This is going to be difficult to wrap your head around even for those of us that are awake and aware. Just start imagining what your new world is going to be like.

The Geopolitical Paradigm is Shifting ~

Similar Threads:
    The Geopolitical Paradigm is Shifting

modernworlddotorg.wordpress.com

2. View Post #2
    Status
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,067 Times
    in 732 Posts

Re: Global Meltdown Is Happening Now!

I saw Ben Fullford at the top and then stopped reading. No appetite for bs today.

--sjkted

3. View Post #3
    United States Former Member Pintorider's Avatar
    Status
    Thanks
    Thanked 431 Times
    in 182 Posts

I saw Ben Fullford at the top and then stopped reading. No appetite for bs today.
    You too, huh? Isn't Sarcha Faal, er, David Booth, a major contributor to the linked website,"Before it's News?" (Answer: Yes)

4. View Post #4
    Status
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,067 Times
    in 732 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Pintorider View Post
    You too, huh? Isn't Sarcha Faal, er, David Booth, a major contributor to the linked website,"Before it's News?" (Answer: Yes)
    Not sure, but it wouldn't surprise me. I've looked into many of Ben Fulford's claims as early as 2007 and 2008 and it seems like none of them have any credibility. I do however think he is part of the ruling elite family and is heavily brainwashed.

--sjkted

5. View Post #5
    Status
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,101 Times
    in 1,267 Posts

Ben Fulford:

Stopped reading right there

According to that bullsh!ter, the takedown of the cabal has been almost complete for what? 3 to 4 years??... but all of a sudden something happens and the white dragons, the blue ninjas, the yakuzas and the power rangers are sent into oblivion.

Inner Armageddon Blog: http://innerarmageddon.wordpress.com/

"Real compassion kicks butt and takes names, and it is not pleasant on certain days. If you are not ready for this fire, then find a new-age, sweetness-and-light, soft-speaking, perpetually smiling teacher, and learn to relabel your ego with spiritual sounding terms. But stay away from those that practice real compassion, because they will fry your ass, my friend."
    Ken Wilber

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to reaver For This Useful Post:

Northern Boy (5th October 2011), robert (5th October 2011)

7. View Post #6
    Status
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,067 Times
    in 732 Posts

Yeah, I'm still waiting for all of the ninjas to start their political assassinations. Maybe they already have, nobody saw them and they have taken over the bodies of the political leaders. lol.

--sjkted

8. View Post #7
    Status
    Thanks

What would you do if the world really was changing around you and you couldn't see it?

Something curious I observed in the posts here.

Apparently, the name Ben Fulford serves as some kind of 'switch' whereas when the name Ben Fulford is read the mind gets switched off. I had observed this on other forums as well. Curiosity gets switched off. Hope for the future gets switched off. Quest for knowledge gets switched off.

The Ben Fulford quote was only 10% of the post but nobody could see the 90% because the Ben Fulford switch was activated.

Did anyone else notice that? This phenomena appears to be very deeply entrenched.

The Geopolitical Paradigm is Shifting

modernworlddotorg.wordpress.com

9. View Post #8
    United States Former Member Pintorider's Avatar
    Status
    Thanks
    Thanked 431 Times
    in 182 Posts

Red face Re: Global Meltdown Is Happening Now!

Quote Originally Posted by wanderer View Post
    What would you do if the world really was changing around you and you couldn't see it?

Apparently, the name Ben Fulford serves as some kind of 'switch' whereas when the name Ben Fulford is read the mind gets switched off. I had observed this on other forums as well. Curiosity gets switched off. Hope for the future gets switched off. Quest for knowledge gets switched off.

The Ben Fulford quote was only 10% of the post but nobody could see the 90% because the Ben Fulford switch was activated.

Did anyone else notice that? This phenomena appears to be very deeply entrenched.
    The phenomenon you are referring to can be summarized by the common saying, "consider the source." I don't think it is indicative of anything too diabolical or pathological in the minds of the readers who react in this manner when seeing Fulford's name credited as a source or partial source. We all want hope for the future and most here have demonstrate a big appetite for knowledge and truth but you must admit, we are all subject to huge amounts of brainwashing and disinformation. It's tough sorting things out and most people need some sort of method, a shortcut so to speak, because of time limitations.

PS to all my detractors (both of ya) Yesterday I might have said "Only a wanker would take that jerkoff Fulford seriously." But I'm OK now...

10. View Post #9
    Status
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,876 Times
    in 1,384 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by wanderer View Post

No not true i read the whole post for the humor i find in Ben`s yammerings. He is akin to what many get out of the Channelers of the GLF?

GLF

the Glf promise change?
    A new monetary system of abundance
    To keep all faith based religions in place?
    And that new Governments are set up to take charge?
    And that they Aliens will show up soon

Ben Fulford

Again change is coming
    Some one some where has vast gold holdings that they can sustain a world economy on it
    Has in many of his previous posts mentioned the vatican ( Catholic I believe he is)
    that new governments will arise after the old criminal cabal has be tossed out
    and the white dragons and the green hornets of the eastern world will appear soon to dole out their?vengeance

AS you can see there are?parallels?between the 2 and although one gets a spark of truth out of Ben every once and a while the humor he puts into really believing what he is saying can be priceless in these troubling times

11. View Post #10
    Status
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,501 Times
    in 1,367 Posts

Basically think of Energizer Benny as a variant of this clown: Noam Chomsky.

Exempli gratia: Chomsky chats up a good punditry on behalf of the Palestinians ... just as long as the Palestinians oblige and play in the pigpen constructed for them by the Mastards, the de facto owners of the virtual pigfarm. The minions of the Mastards dutifully send the dutiful farmer inside the pen with a dutiful bucket of grains and mash ... at feeding time. The livestock get fed. The livestock get fat. The fattest get shipped to the slaughterhouse. The farm remains operational. The farmer gets bread on the table. A working farm with a mortgage. The farmer is happy. The minions are happy. The banksters are happy. Even the pigs are happy, at least until they see the strange trucks arriving to take them away from their farmer and feed bucket.

Chomsky and Energizer Benny ... and if this had been Brothers Grimm ... not even a brick house would be sufficient to save those three little fabled pigs from the hot huffing airs of these two windbags.

Humble opinions all around.

Cheers________ I have neither the knowledge nor the wisdom to be your messiah,and barely enough to be mine. ___
    Uncle Zook___ You can lead a horse to philosophers, but you can't make it think.
    __
    ___________ When surrounded by tinder wood, better to curse the darkness than light the candle.

________ I drink, therefore I am not because I have to.

12. View Post #11
    Status
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,101 Times
    in 1,267 Posts

Tell me what big revelation is contained within the link you provided, Wanderer? It is nothing more than a compendium of old news, which mainly focuses on the global economic crisis... what is so difficult to grasp?.

Inner Armageddon Blog: http://innerarmageddon.wordpress.com/

"Real compassion kicks butt and takes names, and it is not pleasant on certain days. If you are not ready for this fire, then find a new-age, sweetness-and-light, soft-speaking, perpetually smiling teacher, and learn to relabel your ego with spiritual sounding terms. But stay away from those that practice real compassion, because they will fry your ass, my friend."
    Ken Wilber

Visitors found this page by searching for:

Nobody landed on this page from a search engine, yet!
SEO Blog