16 Nov 2011 - NASA Probe Data Show Evidence of Liquid Water on Icy Europa
Data from a NASA planetary mission have provided scientists evidence of what appears to be a body of liquid water, equal in volume to the North American Great Lakes, beneath the icy surface of Jupiter's moon, Europa.
- 15 Nov 2011 - NASA Hosting Science Update About Jupiter's Icy Moon Europa
- 11 Aug 2011 - NASA's Asteroid Photographer Beams Back Science Data
- 4 Aug 2011 - NASA Spacecraft Data Suggest Water Flowing on Mars
- 3 Aug 2011 - NASA's Jupiter Probe Ready for Launch
- 28 Apr 2011 - NASA's Swift and Hubble Probe Asteroid Collision Debris