Inactive Darla Ken Jensen Pearce's Avatar
    Status
    Thanks
    Thanked 55 Times
    in 13 Posts

GFL Messages and discussion

[SIZE=3]

6 Imix, 14 Mol, 8 Manik

Dratzo! We return! The process that began in earnest nine months ago continues to progress toward its inevitable resolution, and our Earth allies are close to obtaining the final funding orders for Count St. Germaine's World Trust.

As you know, the fund closes annually on Christmas Eve (December 24th) and reopens the day after Christmas (December 26th), unless this date falls on a Sunday. So this year, the fund opens the next day!

Europe's Earth allies are ecstatic that the preliminary approvals to go forward have been issued. The next step involves obtaining the actual funding certificate. Once this is gained, the trustees can sign off on it and those responsible for the disbursement can begin their detailed procedures.

We are monitoring these activities closely and intend to see that they proceed without a hitch. Our liaisons have already contacted those involved in the coming government transitions and have told them to firm up the final versions of their respective broadcasts.

We, too, are preparing the personnel whose job it will be to safeguard the various new governments.

The new-government tasks, in order of priority, are: the disbursement of the new monies, simultaneous with the setting-up of the new caretaker governments, including the new financial system; and the administration of numerous programs that will lead in a few weeks to disclosure.

We are confident that all this will not take long to manifest. We are also busy establishing the much-needed communications system by which each of the announcements will be flawlessly broadcast. In addition, our fleet is daily increasing its level of exposure in your skies, to give you enough evidence to prove without a doubt that you are not alone!

This activity alone ensures that those who wish to carry on their old ways are doomed to failure. The dark ones are still determined to find a way out of their ever-deepening dilemma, despite our reminding them day after day that any such escape plots will be blocked by us. This includes the horrific scenario of creating an 'incident' to ignite WW III. Heaven and we no longer permit the nuclear option!

The primary goal of the dark is this world war scenario. Whether it starts in the Middle East or in the Far East does not matter to them. They have set in motion a variety of events which can easily expand into major incidents, but this persistence will not pay off.

We monitor very closely all those governments that still support the dark cabal and its international intrigues. They insist on pursuing war and this is unacceptable to us. We warn them repeatedly that those incidents deliberately staged to ensure the start of a global war are quite simply, emphatically unacceptable!

Yet despite these continual admonitions, their aggressive maneuvers continue to mount. Shortly, we intend to create sufficient snafus to utterly stall these infernal stoke points. Many world leaders say one thing in public while inflaming several incendiary events behind the scenes. These too will be nipped in the bud.

Our fleet has positioned multiple defense craft at strategic locations to uncloak if necessary. The threats we are monitoring require a means to greatly reduce their possible incendiary affects on your world as your current reality is growing more and more fragile each day.

Simultaneously, your new reality grids slowly manifest. The effects of these energies are still quite subtle, and predictably, your dark ones are busily engaged in trying to subvert them. Let us inform you, as we have informed them: these grids are building a new reality; this will proceed without interruption.

Heaven has drawn up a timetable for this, and we have a divine mandate to complete your return to full consciousness. The dark can play around up to a certain point, and then our options are simple: to terminate fully their interference. You are to be given enough time to discuss and explore what is involved in your return to full consciousness. Then, in joy, you are to be transported to Inner Earth and transformed by the Light into who you really are!

Namaste! We are your Ascended Masters! This is the time of year when many look at themselves and their loved ones in a spiritual way, assessing how the past year went and what growth was seen in themselves and in those they most cherish.

Likewise, we take the time to review how humanity has progressed spiritually and assess what still needs to be done to draw all of us closer to our joint goal of a fully conscious reality. We see that much progress has been made!

The next step is, of course, to remove the obstacles left by the dark for all of us to surmount. Despite your treacherous world environment, we have moved our Earth associates to the very brink of success. Now we require divine assistance to ensure that your prosperity funds are delivered on time. Our spiritual and space families are ready to comply with the wishes of Heaven, and thus the moment comes for a most sacred miracle to manifest.

This moment in our history is indeed to be treasured. We have all seen the dark cabal's program for the most inglorious objective that it is! Their goal is terrible and infamous indeed, and this baleful vision will be banished by the sacred activities of our spiritual and space family.

Our own contribution is nearly finished, and with grace and joy we are handing over this task to some incredible Beings who are prepared to intervene massively and swiftly to terminate this present, crumbling realm.

In its stead will emerge a far better world, where we can all achieve our goals and welcome our greater family. This family, in turn, is to ensure that all will be well with Gaia and her peoples. Every part of Gaia will be renewed and returned to its former pristine state.

We, the Ascended Masters, welcome this and look forward to being able to greet you all openly.The celebration that will ring out in Heaven and Earth will be most exquisite!

Finally, you will all experience full consciousness and become one with all of physicality and Heaven's vast expanse. Millennia ago, what is now about to happen was carefully planned and then executed by the dedicated unfolders of the Creator's divine plan. And as we have stated many times, it will free you from the unending turmoil of the dark and reconnect you with the Light.

This mission has proved to us all to be a true mission of Love and we have never swayed from this special task. Now is the time of completion and it will be one of celebration for us all! More importantly, it is a supreme and sacred moment to be remembered with joy by us all.

Gaia also intends to rejoice in her return to her natural state of Being.

Blessings to you all! Ekta Cresos! (Love and Light!)

Today, we continued our continuing transmissions about the coming changes for humanity and this part of physicality. We are at a point where great and tumultuous change is to happen.

This reality is at long last ready to accept the sacred transformations decreed by Lord Surea and the divine plan of this universe.

Know, dear Ones, that the countless Supply and never-ending prosperity of Heaven are indeed Yours! So Be It! Selamat Gajun! Selamat Ja! (Sirian for Be One! and Be in Joy!)

I found this message for you here: http://www.paoweb.com

My note: If our thoughts can manifest and I believe they are doing that now at warp speed. My vote in the collective consciousness goes with Sheldan's update and ideas. Since I like the world he is sharing, I choose to put my energy on this horse and this Galactic ticket. My arms are open, eager and willing to accept the New Earth he is hawking and pandering here. I like this one better and if we can choose between what we have now and where we go next ~ I choose to go with the Galactic Federation of Light. So, whether some believe this is BS or not, it's a choice we are making in this moment in time or out of it. ( I love to say this because we are leaving linear time with or without you and I am sure of this point). You've got my two cents of energy, sweetie.

Carry on and I ask that St Germaine come forth and roll out those prosperity funds about now for all of us to share. Imagine a world where real credit comes from your heart and not the Fed or Wall Street bankers. When you wake up the vista doesn't include basic necessities missing from some and given to others. Where we all share whatever we can imagine and bring into manifestation ~ created through all that our hearts desire just for the asking. Not dependent on slave labor; ours of another beings. Yeah, my vote is on this new vista of abundance and plenty. Creating at will something much brighter and better. I'd like to register this choice right now in the present moment and do it out loud and up close and personal. You may choose whichever one you want, too.

We each choose by which thoughts we want to manifest and we do this by putting our focus on it and the choice is to go along the old path or a new one. Both have opened before us. We do this individually and collectively, we are picking right now either something kinder and lovelier or not. I honor whichever road you want to bring forth next but until then, I call forth the vision of St. Germaine.

Similar Threads:

2. View Post #2
    Status
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,489 Times
    in 721 Posts

Re: Sheldan Nidle ~ Great and Tumultuous Change ~ December 27, 2011

OY...

*ducks and runs for cover*

3. View Post #3
    Canada Realitas Technicos Richard's Avatar
    Status
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,056 Times
    in 1,948 Posts

Darla, Welcome to Nexus!
    I hope you find some enlightenment in your stay here. Please do not take my post personally, it is not directed at you.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sheldan Nidle has announced similar "messages" in 1998, 2000, 2003, 2008 and now they are coming in 2012.

I have a question, what will these people say on Dec 22nd 2012 when the ascension date comes and goes like any other day?
    I bet the date will be pushed into not 2013 but years ahead like it was in 2001. Betcha the new date for the Arrival of the fleet and/or ascension will be in the 2020's so it gives these individuals another decade to extract profits from the sleeping sheep who buy into every word lock, stock and barrel.

Sad huh?

Try this my dear federation sheep, go to the website of Sheldan Nidle at http://paoweb.com/ and click
    INTRODUCING GALACTIC FEDERATION MEMBERS and read the description of ARCTURIANS or any other alien race and then come back and tell us what your intuition tells you.
    The book of course has more info for 20$ USD plus s/h. A small price to pay to learn about your real galactic neighbours.

http://www.drboylan.com/goodbadugly.html
    http://paranormal.skepticproject.com...sheldan-nidle/

PS He is(was) associated with Blossom Goodchild.

Last edited by Richard; 29th December 2011 at 17:03.

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Richard For This Useful Post:

flower (29th December 2011), Healthy Skeptic (14th January 2012), Rainbowstar (2nd June 2012), Waterlily (5th January 2012)

5. View Post #4
    Status
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,876 Times
    in 1,384 Posts

Sorry Darla welcome to nexus and we hope you stay At one time I too read his stuff and it wasn`t till i realized that they had new Gov`ts ready to roll in and a new system of abundance (enslavement) along with allowing us to maintain our religious doctrine and the system associated with it that It clued on me that our free will had been violated as none of us were ever asked if we wanted to keep any of it so it can only mean one thing that it is made up mumbo jumbo to keep the ones who believe in it docile when sh!t breaks loose hoping that they will be airlifted out when it happens . The major point being free will if we have it then why were we not consulted by these benevolent being to ask us if we wanted any of these control systems to exist. Freedom is what you make it out to be when it is made for you it is never freedom If any one is waiting for NESARA or the GFL well this song says it all

Last edited by Northern Boy; 29th December 2011 at 17:34.

6. View Post #5
    Status
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,479 Times
    in 1,490 Posts

Greetings, Darla! Glad to see you posting here.

I have lots of problems with the GFL stuff, but being a free speech advocate, I endorse your right to talk about it. Personally, I feel it is up to us to face the harsh reality of our dilemma and work hard to save ourselves, rather than expect someone else to do it for us. Optimism is great when it does not stray too far from reality, but at the moment, reality is not very comforting. That makes us desperate for optimism, which all too often leads us into fantasy. That just seems to be the human condition, speaking as an observer of human behavior. These are just general comments, not necessarily directed at you or Sheldan Nidle, though they are certainly related to the general subject matter.

Anyway, I hope you and those that follow the GFL saga will keep a discerning eye open for truth, wherever we may be so fortunate to find it, which is no easy task in our current, propaganda-strewn environment. And don't ask me what the truth is, as I am certainly no expert. I'm just a searcher of truth, having been misled and fooled many times, and likely still being misled and fooled.

Good luck to us all! From the look of things, we're going to need it.

7. View Post #6
    Status
    Thanks
    Thanked 55 Times
    in 13 Posts

The Sense of One ~ The Nature of Mystical Experience ~ Julie Redstone

The Sense of One

To no longer be 'in front of' something, but within it, a part of it.

THE NATURE OF MYSTICAL EXPERIENCE
    Julie Redstone

As an hourglass allows sand to move in two directions depending upon which bulb is above and which below, so, too, does God intend for the human soul to have the possibility of moving in two directions ? toward oneness with all that is, merged within an infinite universe of light, and toward individuation as a distinct self, a point within that infinite universe.

As the sand flows from one bulb of the hourglass to the other, so, too, is consciousness capable of flowing to a place beyond the limits of ordinary perception - beyond boundaries, names, definitions, and distinctions, into a pool of light in which there is only One - and from this to another place, when conditions warrant it, where we become unique, a single drop of the infinite light.

Because both potentialities exist within human consciousness, what we call 'mystical experience' is, in all its many variations, both a deep experience of Oneness, yet also simply a part of what it means to be human. For it is part of the perfectability of human awareness to know itself to be One with all that surrounds it, while at the same time being able to exist as a self in order to act, create, live, breathe, and bring this awareness into form.

One day, what we separate out into something we call 'mystical' and something we call 'ordinary' will no longer be. The mystical will not have a name, and especially not a name that distinguishes it from the ordinary. In that day, human potentiality will have evolved sufficiently to bridge the distance between the infinite and the finite, between the invisible and the tangible reality of life within form. Therefore, what is mystical shall simply be 'what is', and all of physical life will appear as a polarity within a shifting consciousness that moves back and forth between poles of awareness - now blending, merging, and losing one's boundaries, now coming forward to move, gesture, speak, and act.

For the present, however, we are still approaching that reality. We are still learning to exist within the invisible ? to take our place within it as full participants within a world whose definitions have changed and within which we cannot operate with our minds as the primary navigator. In this world, we are still getting used to trusting our intuition, and more importantly, to trusting Divine intuition and intelligence to lead us through the experiences that are both formative and expansive.

A large bulk of the learning lies in letting go of the old and of coming to understand the difference between feeling like part of something, and being in front of something while we observe it. This is the key distinction in the new perception - that we no longer see with the eyes of an observer, but rather permit an engagement with reality that is more intimate - one in which we lose the sense of separateness and gain the possibility for experiencing life in an expanded way.

When we arrive at this new perception, whether through meditation, attunement, or by the light of love and grace, suddenly, we are no longer witnesses. Instead, we are within the other, one with them, and there is no one left to observe. There is just experiencing. There is just being.

In this way, the opening of the mystical sensibility allows us to come to know the Beauty that is at the heart of Creation. We do not think about it. We become it. We gain entrance into a world of the sacred and holy in which beauty is all there is. This great gift of expanded perception, this new awareness unfolding, springs from within us because it was always there. Though in the past its inner presence may have been discovered by only an illuminated few, now, in this time of intensified light, it has become the road to greater Life for the many.

For one day many will know these things that cannot be put into words, and will realize that they are the most important things that we are able to experience. This time has not yet arrived, but it is on the horizon. We are moving into it and it is moving into us - the beginning of a new and sacred world, revealed ? the beginning of a new life for the inhabitants of the earth.

Article Section - A New Consciousness

8. View Post #7
    Status
    Thanks
    Thanked 55 Times
    in 13 Posts

SaLuSa ~ A Vanguard of Lightworkers ~ December 30, 2011

At a time when you are finding that you have the ability to bring unconditional love into your life, and we send that energy to all souls of the Earth. We have a commitment to give you every help to achieve a state of being that is going to prepare you for Ascension.

Your part is to be aware and receptive to such energies, and to put them into use in your everyday life. It requires a new mindset as most lives are presently controlled by the ego, that works in your self-interest. It is the final challenge that is the hardest to overcome but you can do it, and will feel elated that you are in total control.
    ?
    The dark Ones are gradually becoming resigned to their defeat, and lose more power as each day passes. They see the worldwide movements for peace as more and more people realize the value of coming together, and that by sheer numbers they are achieving their aims.

The dark Ones have always feared the day people would wake up to their true selves, and the power that they hold. Fear is no longer the powerful weapon that it was, and the Light is carrying people through periods of uncertainty and giving them the strength to overcome it.

Events that are about to occur and are essential to your progress, are moving into a stage of readiness for the next step to take place. It means that the year 2012 will not take long to get under way and will almost be a procession of changes, one after another.
    ?
    It is you who are instrumental in bringing the changes into your lives and as we see it, you will not in the least way be disappointed. You have waited long for the return journey to the higher dimensions to commence, and hardly noticed that it has already started.

However, in this coming year the changes will speed up quite dramatically and particularly where your consciousness levels are concerned. It will bring an acceptance of each other that sees beyond race or cultural differences, and that will also help bring you together. Humans are in essence benign Beings and are naturally peaceful by nature.
    ?
    We of the Galactic Federation are very active now as we become more directly involved in matters taking place on Earth. It is ensuring that our allies proceed at a pace that is necessary to bring the first major changes into being. We otherwise keep up our cleansing activities of the atmosphere, and keep a strict control on any action intended to start another war.

By banishing nuclear wars we have commenced a period of peaceful existence, that shall eventually bring about the removal and destruction of all weapons of war. There is no place for such things in the higher dimensions, and neither thoughts of any kind of aggression.
    ?
    The demand for peace is uppermost in so many peoples minds, and that powerful energy is instrumental in bringing it into being. As we see your Earth it becomes apparent that the Light Grids are exceptionally strong now and lifting Earth up into the higher vibrations, as like attracts like.

The process of Ascension marches onwards and the dark Ones can no longer hold it back. Their day has finished and little remains but to round them up, and keep them where their power and influence has no way of interfering with you. Their dream of world domination, has now been replaced by one of world peace as a result of the vision projected by you.
    ?
    There will be periods of difficulty and inconvenience to you as the web of control put in place by the dark Ones is dismantled. It will be particularly relevant to the financial and monetary changes, but be assured we have our allies fully briefed and ready to act at short notice.

The governmental changes will not cause many problems, as there will be continuity and control whilst they are taking place.

Disclosure as an announcement will naturally result in great discussion, and bring about many revelations to reveal what has been hidden from you for at least the last century.

These will in turn result in far reaching changes by introducing benefits and new technologies that you should have already been using. Once we can work openly with you, we shall give you the advantage of our advanced monitoring of your Earth where physical changes are concerned.
    ?
    Bear in mind that the main changes will not take place until after Ascension, when those of the higher consciousness will take their places as the new Galactic Beings.

You will eventually become as we are and enjoy the same opportunities, and experience complete happiness. Whatever experiences you have to go through until you ascend, keep focusing on the future and it will not seem as difficult.

Those of you who are well informed will be the vanguard of Lightworkers who will help others to understand what is taking place. Once the media is able to be free speaking from censorship and other controls, you may be sure that it will be your principle source of information.
    ?
    So everything is set for really fast moving experiences and changes, that will bring you to a point you should have already reached. Thus you will reach the new levels in stages, and be well prepared for the next big step forward that is Ascension. It will be something of a whirlwind ride once it gets started, but exciting if you look at it from an informed point of view.

Many souls who are only just awakening will be utterly confused and understandably fearful. That is to be expected when you are suddenly taken out of your normal surroundings into the unknown. However, people will soon understand that we of the Galactic Federation are assigned to the task of seeing you safely through the changes.

Naturally some souls will have elected to leave the Earth prior to Ascension, but are not denied the opportunity to ascend and can do so directly from the Astral Realms.
    ?
    I am SaLuSa from Sirius, and although we do not work to your linear time, we nevertheless understand the way you rely on this method of calculation. We sense a sigh of relief amongst you as you are about to step into the year 2012, with every expectation of the promises materializing that were made to you.

If there was ever a certainty that events would proceed as expected, then you are right as far as the year 2012 is concerned. We are pleased for you all as we want you to be lifted in spirit and go forward full of hope and joy. May your dreams come true and your path be full of Love and Light.
    ?
    Thank you SaLuSa.
    Mike Quinsey.

?
    I found this message for you here: http://treeofthegoldenlight.com

Last edited by flower; 30th December 2011 at 16:15. Reason: Please use quote bubble when copy pasting other authors words

9. View Post #8
    United States Former Member magamud's Avatar
    Status
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,372 Times
    in 1,139 Posts

Re: SaLuSa ~ A Vanguard of Lightworkers ~ December 30, 2011

In one sense this message disempowers humans ability to think exopoliticaly, in that we already lean toward other people taking care of our business. Co dependency? The core does not evolve. This dynamic corrupted could also support a Leper Messiah complex which is quite a potent opiate as far as im concerned. Salusa would be well to balance his energy, but im sure its difficult when your not on earth altogether...

10. View Post #9
    Status
    Thanks
    Thanked 55 Times
    in 13 Posts

The Ascension of Humanity ~ Greg Giles ~ December 28, 2011

A Pleiadian collective within the Galactic Federation speaks of humanity's ascension into a higher dimensional existence through channel Greg Giles.

Message from the Galactic Federation 12/28/11

We are all souls who have traveled greatly to be here at this time. We are all souls who are here to accomplish a great task. This task has been acknowledged as important enough for so many souls from so many different parts of this, as well as other universes to have journeyed here.

There are billions incarnated in your world today and there are millions more onboard spacecrafts in orbit around your planet. What has been deemed the most important project this universe has ever seen is the ascension of your planet and her people, as what happens here truly affects this entire universe.

Many have journeyed here vast distances, and there are even beings who have journeyed here from your future. They have traveled back in time to be here, in service to humanity on our shared mission. This should give you some idea of just how important this project is in light of this information.

Ask yourself what you can do to assist this effort. Helping to spread the word of what is transpiring here is a grassroots effort that is vital to our cause. Without sufficient numbers of those of your world aware of our purpose and their purpose as well, events must be delayed.

We wish to proceed with the first contact mission as time is running short. The ascension of humanity and your host planet is the triumphant conclusion to other important events we wish to commence as soon as is possible.

Disclosure announcements and the replacement of your government officials who are mere puppets of the dark cabal is of primary importance, and the sooner these tasks can be accomplished the better for all of us.

We are happy to report that news of our presence here is spreading throughout your world quite rapidly.

We would like to see this news continue to spread, and your efforts are greatly appreciated as they are the major catalyst, as most of your media outlets are still controlled by the cabal. There are a few exceptions to this, as agreements have been reached with a few of your media companies to release information that can act as a desensitizer for our first contact announcements.

We have instructed you to begin making preparations for these announcements as this day is drawing very near. Stock up on household items that you would need to get you through a short period if stores and possibly several utilities are made unavailable for a period of a few days or even a few weeks.

It is difficult for us to estimate precisely how long it will take for many people to accept our presence and willfully return to their jobs at stores and even utility companies. In time, both your food stores and all your utility companies will become relics of your past, as far advanced methods to supply your homes with food and energy will begin to be made available to you as soon as we are free to land on your soil.

Such are the gifts we offer you in peace and friendship. You are our brothers and sisters after all, and we wish you to enjoy all the gifts that make life as easy and enjoyable as possible as we have been so blessed.

Behind-the-scenes much continues and again, you will find little evidence of these proceedings reported in your media. There are, though, a few stories that foreshadow a restructuring of your entire financial and political world. The fall of the Euro Dollar and the replacement of the leader of North Korea are just two examples of events that have been triggered by unreported proceedings.

In your skies, increasing numbers of our ships are being videotaped and photographed by citizens throughout your world and the sightings will continue to increase as the days go by. Some of the sightings are, and will continue to be difficult for even the most diehard skeptic to dismiss.

This is part of the plan, and we will steadily increase our efforts in this regard. Evidence of our ships can also be seen while utilizing space oriented software programs freely available on the Internet.

Our messages will continue in this manner right up until the moment of disclosure and even for some time afterwards. You will have little, if any, advanced notice of our announcements as we wish not to give advanced notice to the cabal or any of their minions which may allow them time to create a distraction as they have so often done before. Instead, our disclosure announcements will come as a surprise to even our channels and to those of you who regularly read our communications.

In this light, do not feel disclosure and first contact are events far into your future simply because no dates have yet to be announced. Due to our ongoing battle with the dark, no advanced notice will be given. Know dear ones, this day will come. We now have a good idea of when these announcements will commence and they are not very far off.

Until then, keep looking to the skies and continue to spread the news of our presence. Every day is the day for you to also work on clearing any past issues that may be left unresolved in you, as these issues are just as important to your ascension as the outer issues of your world. As we have said; ‘as above-so below’ has many meanings for you to understand at this time and this will all become much clearer to you in the days ahead.

We wish you to know that all of our plans are proceeding very efficiently, and the dark forces are losing ground each and every day. It will not be much longer now until we can report that the last cabal soldier has been rounded up and removed from this quadrant of space. This will be quite an historic day for humanity, one of many days that will be written into your new history books in the days ahead. Keep your faith and your hopes alive. The end is truly insight, and your new glorious beginning is so very close at hand.

We are your Family of Light from the stars.

As channeled through Greg Giles

Last edited by flower; 30th December 2011 at 16:56. Reason: Please use quote bubble when copy pasting other authors work

11. View Post #10
    Status
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,372 Times
    in 1,139 Posts

Re: The Ascension of Humanity ~ Greg Giles ~ December 28, 2011

I thank Greg for his reminder that Love is universally abound, but talking about his or their plan for "Ascension" can be corrupted into something quite horrific. Project Bluebeam...Someone transparent would point out this obvious potential. I could imagine quite a few "advanced" civilizations practicing love and light, wanting to step in and help, but instead get involved in a co-dependent relationship. The sovereign individual never gets a chance to process its full potential. This Karma being present is a great opportunity to shed...

Last edited by magamud; 30th December 2011 at 17:55.

12. View Post #11
    Status
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,970 Times
    in 1,090 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Darla Ken Jensen Pearce View Post
    By banishing nuclear wars we have commenced a period of peaceful existence, that shall eventually bring about the removal and destruction of all weapons of war. There is no place for such things in the higher dimensions, and neither thoughts of any kind of aggression.
    Hello dear Salusa...while I agree with "there is no place for weapons of destruction and death.

Where were you between 1945 and currently? over 2000 detonations, reeking havoc to all life forms and gaia herself....and you allow nuclear reactors to persist to this very day.?

Ross

13. View Post #12
    Status
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,970 Times
    in 1,090 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Ross View Post
    by banishing nuclear wars we have commenced a period of peaceful existence
    Not so...the barbaric nature of those who influence the minds of men are as rampant as ever before, here today, currenty 30 wars on planet Earth, invaded and civil, causing death and destruction. If you lot, the GLF are wanting to change our current nature, then for the love of life, stop pissing around and do some real work...your message can only be understood by those very few in a position to hear it...less than 0.1% of humanity from where Im sitting, and only on forums...we do have a very large network of satellites, TV, radio and news print...seems to me you have not considered your tactics or logic from a place of reason.

Ross

14. View Post #13
    Status
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,970 Times
    in 1,090 Posts

Dearest Darla,

I am not calling you out here...just so you know. I am calling out the GLF.

Ross

15. View Post #14
    Status
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,489 Times
    in 721 Posts

Holy crap.. Enough with all this pollution already.

Ross, I don't think she reads any responses after she posts and runs. She sure doesn't seem willing to discuss any of this stuff.

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to VajraYaya For This Useful Post:

flower (31st December 2011), Rainbowstar (2nd June 2012)

17. View Post #15
    Status
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,970 Times
    in 1,090 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by VajraYaya View Post
    Holy crap.. Enough with all this pollution already.

Ross, I don't think she reads any responses after she posts and runs. She sure doesn't seem willing to discuss any of this stuff.
    In all fairness, Darla is rather a lovely woman, and it is her wish to bring this to the forum. I did send out a warning of sorts via another member that this material here will get pulled apart...I hope for Darla sake she can understand some members logic on the matter. Also she is presenting others material on the most part, so its the material I am calling out. Not Darla.

Darla does not engage with some who pull this apart...that is understood. She is the messenger of this info, not the GLF. My beef is with Quinsey and the other channelers.

Ross

Last edited by Ross; 3rd January 2012 at 07:07.

18. View Post #16
    Status
    Thanks
    Thanked 55 Times
    in 13 Posts

Ross, I asked the Galactic Federation of Light this question. It's an excellent point. It seems that until Earth and it's people had enough light, their hands were tied and no intervention was allowed. If you look around, and this video is a perfect example, for the longest time, we were just too dark and enmeshed in dark deeds and actions. They were able to quarantine Earth and make it so we didn't have the ability to harm anything beyond it's sphere but they could not intervene in what was happening to all of us who live here until enough of us asked for assistance. We all share some responsibility for the dark elements due to our collective contribution.

There is a Universal Law they cannot intervene until a planet has a certain percentage of people shinning light and requesting Celestial help to allow Divine Intervention. This did not happen until fairly recent days. Now Atomic weapons will never be allowed again. We have been hearing this from several other channels and of course, military who witnessed weapon dis-arming events and later become whistleblowers. Most of us are familiar with them. It would seem that the dark ones have not yet given up attempting but they are on their last legs now.

Things are really coming to a head now as far as the dark cabal goes. A new bulletin today titled, "Fulford: Federal Reserve told to shut down immediately ~ New financial system.." along with the recent Fed audit being released with it's 17 trillion bucks printed and given out to the banksters and selective countries and corporations at 0% interest without congressional approval might just do it this time.

This while congress bickers over over how to cut 1.3 trillion of a 3.4 trillion budget. Peanuts and horse radishes! The banks that got these trillion will make you sick, as they are responsible for illegal foreclosures on thousands of American homes and families while this illegal loaning was going on. And it's the usual suspects.

Anyone else hear the death knell for the powers that were or is it just me? Anyway, I am grateful the Galactics are here and able to assist us now which they are doing in great earnest. So the answer is that we, as a people, bear some responsibility for tying their hands in the past.

19. View Post #17
    Status
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,372 Times
    in 1,139 Posts

I worry for Darla here.
    She could be a representative for Bluebeam...
    Her light could be a Lucifer light,
    Her Dark could be the very people who are awake and dont agree...
    They want to intervene if enough people "Believe" them...
    Whose Divine intervention?
    They dont want to use Atomic weapons as not to blow up their Eden...They used the proliferation for trauma and hostage taking...

Getting rid of a low level Ponzie scheme to be used as a Savior platform is bull sh it...
    A patsy is a patsy no matter what level it is...

Last edited by magamud; 30th December 2011 at 22:13.

20. View Post #18
    Status
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,489 Times
    in 721 Posts

Hiya Darla..

Nice to see you return to discuss one of your posts.

I wonder, how many times have you argued with others who say they talk with or channel Ashtar, Sanat Kumara, Metatron or others from the ships, and come up with very contradictory information?

Do they also give you information or reasons why things they have communicated to you before, never came about, never happened?

21. View Post #19
    Status
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,372 Times
    in 1,139 Posts

what contradictions? All you have to do is remember indeed. Move toward the light and feel the love, im sure. Just breathe and think of a white light manifesting...
    There is no questioning with this? There is no talk about it?

22. View Post #20
    Status
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,970 Times
    in 1,090 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by VajraYaya View Post
    Do they also give you information or reasons why things they have communicated to you before, never came about, never happened?
    Good point VV,

Remember Blossom Goodchild,

Off the GLF website:

BLOSSOM GOODCHILD was born in Derby (England) in 1957. In 2001 she emigrated to Australia. She has one son and three step children, and works as a professional medium and an actress. She channels a Native American Indian Spirit Energy called "White Cloud", The Federation of Light and many other Light Beings. In 2008, she drew international attention when she channelled a message from The Federation saying that an extraterrestrial spacecraft would appear on October 14 of that year. The ship didn't show due to threats with violence by the dark forces (which was confirmed by other channelers), but The Federation called it a success anyway because this event had woken up many people to the light.
    http://www.galacticchannelings.com/arab/channelers.html

As a matter of interest, This Woman lives less than 1km from me. I have 2 friends here that are very well versed in the esoteric, channelling and entities. These fellows have been in this field for over 35 years and are friends with Blossom. When she first disclosed the October date to these fellows, before it went public, they were 100% convinced that her channel entity/s was not what she thought...in fact they tried to help her, as the entitles she was in communication with were playing her and were of a mischievous nature and somewhat dark, from their observations....and in their words, they could see the entities and communicated with them...calling them out and exposing them. Blossom refused to acknowledge their observations.

Subsequently the event did not happen...and above quote is the official explanation.

Now, I have seen enough to understand that certain energies/entities are of a real nature...or so it seems, illusions come in many forms, but there are many of these anomolous communications that are indeed bogus and play off the gullible nature of some.

My conclusions are this. Do not trust anything, you carry your own light and you do live in an existence that is on the most part insanity. For eons, folk have relied on others for truth which in more cases than not prove to be bogus and in disguise of others agenda's.

but The Federation called it a success anyway because this event had woken up many people to the light.
    Now this is typical, there is no proof whatsoever that above statement is truthful...as someone who has a keen eye, I am yet to see anything of the sort...an excuse offered as to authenticity and has absolutely no credence.

My sig is there for a reason...and the question to ask is...is the information correct, and that is a question for all sources of info, 3d or otherwise.

Ross

23. View Post #21
    New Zealand Senior Member Krystic's Avatar
    Status
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,640 Times
    in 648 Posts

Darla means well but she is a victim of the love,light and clueless new-agey mind control agenda...another means of spreading external saviour scenarios.repackaged and thinly disguised as "empowering" info...if these sources REALLY wanted to help people they would have been explaining things like how people lightbodies are constructed,how to access them,how to activate their DNA,how to practice psychic self defence and many other such things,,,,Quinsey,Nidle and co are well meaning mind controlled messengers who are assisting in the new-age religion programming that gives people a false sense of securitry and expectations of being "rescued" SOON.

.as Nidle has been preaching for over a decade and people STILL FOLLOW HIM

...lot's of truths mixed with just enough escapism to pacify people and keep them from being more motivated to understand themselves and their energetic make up...perpetuating the love,light and clueless new-agey religion,,,love and going in to the heart are just part of what is required to get out from under the 3d mind control and prison...

It's a mind control game that is coming to an end...after dec21 2012 many of these followers will suffer a crisis of faith and be forced to dig deeper...meanwhile the preachers like Nidle will continue to say you will be saved from yourselves "SOON" and the most blinded love,light and clueless will continue to follow that negative ET agenda and messenger

24. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Krystic For This Useful Post:

Chicodoodoo (31st December 2011), Jenci (31st December 2011), Richard (31st December 2011)

25. View Post #22
    Status
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,101 Times
    in 1,267 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Darla
    Ross, I asked the Galactic Federation of Light this question.
    And did they really answer to you? or did you just went on to read more channeled material?

It seems that until Earth and it's people had enough light, their hands were tied and no intervention was allowed.
    Light? what kind of light? what do you mean by light?. If I were to be a sarcastic asshole on this one, I'd say there's a lot of light around the world, electricity can be quite useful at night.

If you look around, and this video is a perfect example, for the longest time, we were just too dark and enmeshed in dark deeds and actions. They were able to quarantine Earth and make it so we didn't have the ability to harm anything beyond it's sphere but they could not intervene in what was happening to all of us who live here until enough of us asked for assistance.
    So now those dark actions are banishing according to whoever is channeling those messages? Even if those physical attrocities have been reduced a lot, let's not forget that psychic tyranny, psychic sadism is very real and is running rampant as I write this.

Until enough asked for assistance? to who? to the GFL specifically? how were the common folk of ages past to know that there was the probability of life on other planets? hell a lot did not even know what a planet was and lot of people were fierce believers of fake religions. Even in this day and age loads of people don't believe that there are intelligent beings outside of planet Earth and many of those who do believe, only entertain the possibility as something trendy, they won't sit and wonder what the existence of intelligent beings on other planets could mean for the human race, to this day millions believe in fake gods to a lesser or greater degree, waiting for the day of salvation... But loads of people are praying to the GFL now? all of a sudden millions are screaming for salvation to the GFL?

If it is just about people asking for help, then what about the millions of people whom trough the ages have been asking: why, why, why?. What about those girls being raped, screaming for help, just so that no one shows up and then they end being completly destroyed for most if not all their life? What about those children who have been and are still to this day being enslaved, do you think they don't ask for help? What about the people being caught in the middle of some war, being abused on all levels by psychopathic bastards? you think they didn't ask for help? you think they didn't wonder WHY while they saw their spouses being raped? that they didn't ask why while their children were stabbed with a sword in their throats?. And so I can go on for weeks pointing out examples, where was the GFL back then? were they a little deaf on those times? perhaps the sorrow, the pain had to be stronger in those people, perhaps they ought to shout louder.

There is a Universal Law they cannot intervene until a planet has a certain percentage of people shinning light and requesting Celestial help to allow Divine Intervention. This did not happens until fairly recent days. Now Atomic weapons will never be allowed again.
    Who says such a law exist? by whose authority is such law truth?. Yeah it always happens until fairly recent days when it comes to those messages. No atomic weapons anymore? just wait until the next country gets blown up to oblivion, I doubt TPTB give a sh!t about the GFL. Notice how much emphasis is made on atomic/nuclear weapons when it comes to these kind of messages, let's say those weapons dissapear in one instant... do you seriously think that'd be the end of violence? fists can kill, knifes can kill, guns can kill, ropes can be used to kill. I mean is not that the persian empire - or any other empire for that matter - used nukes to rape who knows how many people on all levels.

It would seem that the dark ones have not yet given up attempting but they are on their last legs now.
    So I have seen those messages as far back as 2008, I bet they are much older than that.

A new bulletin today titled, "Fulford: Federal Reserve told to shut down immediately ~ New financial system.." along with the recent Fed audit being released with it's 17 trillion bucks printed and given out to the banksters and selective countries and corporations at 0% interest without congressional approval might just do it this time.
    Have you asked yourself how that is going to take place? When it comes to non-violent methods, Fulford always talks about some lawsuit, or political action... yeah use the very system which was built to serve a few psychopaths (or many, depending on your view) to bring justice and paradise to Earth. When Fulford doesn't feel like using non-violent romatic stories, he resorts to armies of ninjas, people who can mobilize millions of martial artists ,some colourful dragon secret society, sometimes even the Yakuzas feel like bringing world peace.... and they have been close to ending the global tyranny as far back as 2009, but I guess they are no match for the armies of legal mercenaries.

This while congress bickers over over how to cut 1.3 trillion of a 3.4 trillion budget.
    Do you seriously think the official figures represent the actual amount of resources being used for necrotic operations? whether they be financial or murderous in nature?

The banks that got these trillion will make you sick, as they are responsible for illegal foreclosures on thousands of American homes and families while this illegal loaning was going on. And it's the usual suspects.
    Usury and financial thugs didn't appear just yesterday.

Notice how those kind of messages are always sugarcoated, messages of hope directed to people's forebrain so that they get high on those body chemicals which result from high hopes, daily doses of numbness... and of course when world peace fails, the you'll see this words: soon, inminent, close, almost there, a short time. If a big fu ck up takes place: "not enough people were shining light", "this is something all of you have to do".

Quote Originally Posted by Ross
    Now, I have seen enough to understand that certain energies/entities are of a real nature...or so it seems, illusions come in many forms, but there are many of these anomolous communications that are indeed bogus and play off the gullible nature of some.
    There is a lesson to be learned here, whether the channelers are bullsh!tters, being fooled by some entities, tapping into their unconscious fantasies for salvation or a combination of those:

YOU are the only one who can save YOU. No such a thing as salvation coming from whatever talismanic figure you orgasm about.

Oh yeah and these messages are great examples of PROPAGANDA.

Last edited by reaver; 31st December 2011 at 01:53. Reason: grammar
    Inner Armageddon Blog: http://innerarmageddon.wordpress.com/

"Real compassion kicks butt and takes names, and it is not pleasant on certain days. If you are not ready for this fire, then find a new-age, sweetness-and-light, soft-speaking, perpetually smiling teacher, and learn to relabel your ego with spiritual sounding terms. But stay away from those that practice real compassion, because they will fry your ass, my friend."
    Ken Wilber

26. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to reaver For This Useful Post:

Jenci (31st December 2011), Richard (31st December 2011), VajraYaya (31st December 2011)

27. View Post #23
    England Prolific Member HURRITT ENYETO's Avatar
    Over the Moon Under the Sun. Manchester UK
    Status
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,833 Times
    in 819 Posts

I find it interesting that 2 people who themselves have a belief system (Megamud who is religious, and Krystic who follows asheana Deane's teachings have such a problem with this.

Guys can you tell me what makes your belief's the right ones?

Hurritt

God sleeps in the Minerals, Awakens in Plants, Walks in the Animals and Thinks in Man.
    Love many, trust few, always paddle your own Canoe. -My Irish grandmother-
    The things that are free in life, often costs us the most - Me -
    Einai Kalytero Anthropo Apo Ton Patera Toy

28. View Post #24
    Status
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,101 Times
    in 1,267 Posts

I know this should be addressed by Magamud, but why do you assume he is religious?

Inner Armageddon Blog: http://innerarmageddon.wordpress.com/

"Real compassion kicks butt and takes names, and it is not pleasant on certain days. If you are not ready for this fire, then find a new-age, sweetness-and-light, soft-speaking, perpetually smiling teacher, and learn to relabel your ego with spiritual sounding terms. But stay away from those that practice real compassion, because they will fry your ass, my friend."
    Ken Wilber

29. View Post #25
    Canada Senior Nexian Senior Nexian flower's Avatar
    Status
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,906 Times
    in 3,479 Posts

Why is the message more important then the messenger?

If the message is wrong.

If the message is misleading

Why does the responsibility not lay with the messenger?

If the message is right

if the message is truthful

Would we not thank the messenger?

Unless ofcourse Darla is spreading this story under duress .....?

I have heard there are troubles of more than one kind. Some come from ahead and some come from behind. But I've bought a big bat. I'm all ready you see. Now my troubles are going to have troubles with me! ~Dr. Seuss

Cancer does not define me, how i fight it will

30. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to flower For This Useful Post:

Janos (13th January 2012), Jenci (31st December 2011), Pintorider (5th January 2012)

Visitors found this page by searching for:

Nobody landed on this page from a search engine, yet!
SEO Blog