Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: GFL Messages and discussion

1. View Post #26
    Status
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,101 Times
    in 1,267 Posts

Re: SaLuSa ~ A Vanguard of Lightworkers ~ December 30, 2011

I don't buy into the "don't attack the messenger" thing, well not in a 100%.

Quote Originally Posted by reaver
    As for the personalities in the alt community, yes to an extent is about the message, but to some extent it is also about the messenger... focusing in one extreme too much can lead to a distorted view, so I'd say is about getting to know to what degree one should focus on the message or messenger.... in some cases both are required for a better vision on things... and yes sometimes you can mess up, I've messed up many times.
    This of course, is not limited to the alt community.

Inner Armageddon Blog: http://innerarmageddon.wordpress.com/

"Real compassion kicks butt and takes names, and it is not pleasant on certain days. If you are not ready for this fire, then find a new-age, sweetness-and-light, soft-speaking, perpetually smiling teacher, and learn to relabel your ego with spiritual sounding terms. But stay away from those that practice real compassion, because they will fry your ass, my friend."
    Ken Wilber

2. View Post #27
    United States Former Member magamud's Avatar
    Status
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,372 Times
    in 1,139 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by HURRITT ENYETO View Post
    I find it interesting that 2 people who themselves have a belief system (Megamud who is religious, and Krystic who follows asheana Deane's teachings have such a problem with this.
    Guys can you tell me what makes your belief's the right ones?
    Hurritt
    Im trying to point to potentials that are slipping by unnoticed it seems. And worse, possibly hurried and done in secrecy. And questions on why, are projected as attacks and polarized with ridiculous concepts such as Religion. There just questions...
    Its much like our own earth geopolitical politics...
    And more, like our legislative body in Congress.....

There also simple questions, in a sense, so why is it, that people need to know how I deal with it? Can you not figure it out yourself?

Last edited by magamud; 31st December 2011 at 03:17.

3. View Post #28
    Canada Realitas Technicos Richard's Avatar
    Status
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,059 Times
    in 1,951 Posts

Friends has 3d life got you feeling a little down?
    are you tired of the same old day in and day out yadda yadda life?
    your job suck?
    don?t even have one that you can even say sucks?
    are the bills piling up?
    are you tired of coming home and finding your spouse glued to the tv watching mindless shows about fake reality?

Try all new ?Ascension living?!!!!!!
    that?s right for $50 down $50 a week for 50 years you too can live the life of a new age hippie waiting for your savior friends from the sky. friends like jesus, salusa, arch angel micheal, st. germain, ashtray, lord hatton and many many more. soon they?ll all be here in their rainbow colored light ships ready to free you from your miserable existence?. with free power, free travel, replicators that will make you anything you desire!! peace of mind that you wont find anywhere else in the universe.
    but wait!!!! thats not all?
    if your one of the first 100 believers you get a free tee shirt Smile be the first one on your block to proudly wear a ?ground crew? tee shirt Smile
    but wait that?s still not all!!!!
    for the first time in any galaxy were offering a bonus gift of ?disclosure is now? coffee mugs to anyone who denounces all those old worn out religions and jumps up and down when we decloak?.

Silly silly silly lol

4. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Richard For This Useful Post:

flower (31st December 2011), Frank Samuel (5th January 2012), Jenci (31st December 2011), Nazirite (4th January 2012), pillaroflight (14th January 2012), reaver (31st December 2011), VajraYaya (31st December 2011)

5. View Post #29
    Status
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,489 Times
    in 721 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Richard View Post
    Friends has 3d life got you feeling a little down?
    are you tired of the same old day in and day out yadda yadda life?
    your job suck?
    don’t even have one that you can even say sucks?
    are the bills piling up?
    are you tired of coming home and finding your spouse glued to the tv watching mindless shows about fake reality?

Try all new “Ascension living”!!!!!!
    that’s right for $50 down $50 a week for 50 years you too can live the life of a new age hippie waiting for your savior friends from the sky. friends like jesus, salusa, arch angel micheal, st. germain, ashtray, lord hatton and many many more. soon they’ll all be here in their rainbow colored light ships ready to free you from your miserable existence…. with free power, free travel, replicators that will make you anything you desire!! peace of mind that you wont find anywhere else in the universe.
    but wait!!!! thats not all…
    if your one of the first 100 believers you get a free tee shirt Smile be the first one on your block to proudly wear a “ground crew” tee shirt Smile
    but wait that’s still not all!!!!
    for the first time in any galaxy were offering a bonus gift of “disclosure is now” coffee mugs to anyone who denounces all those old worn out religions and jumps up and down when we decloak….

Silly silly silly lol
    WAAAYYYY too funny! Thanks Richard.. I needed that.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to VajraYaya For This Useful Post:

magamud (31st December 2011)

7. View Post #30
    Status
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,251 Times
    in 370 Posts

Dear Darla, It is not my intention to troll this thread, but i'm just curious about why Salusa and the GFL supports president Obama?
    Is there something celestial about Obama that we -merely 3D humans- cannot understand?

SaluSa and His Colleagues

The galactics express equal confidence in President Obama.? SaLuSa describes President Obama and our future under him:

?We will say again that you have a wonderful soul named Barack Obama, and he is clear in his mind as to what he wants to do given the opportunity. With your continued support he will galvanize people into action, and set the path towards? a peaceful world.?

He tells us that Obama is the galactics? man, their choice, for the job of leading the ? I can hardly say it ? free world out of bondage to the cabal.
    ?Great responsibility lies with President Obama to trigger a number of changes that will lead to major ones that provide real answers to your mounting problems. He has our full backing and is as you might say ?our man? and he has as intended emerged at the right time to carry you beyond the plans of the Illuminati.?

While many detractors say that Obama is continuing Bush?s policy, or indeed is worse than Bush, SaLuSa?s colleague, Ker-On of Venus, disputes this.
    ?The bullish approach of your last administration is to be replaced, with one of friendship and desire to broker peace throughout the world. It will come as the people exercise their power, and demand their rights to live in total peace and harmony.

SaLuSa also disputes it:

?Already he is making overtures to foreign powers that would otherwise be considered enemies of the Western World.
    ?Obama seeks peace instead of hostilities, and knows that he must build trust where previously there was nothing but confrontation. Humanity is being offered the opportunity to consign the past to your history books, and broker a new understanding between each other that leads to friendship and cooperation.?

SaLuSa outlines the slow, patient work Obama is doing to bring down the Illuminati:

?It will be a gradual reversal of what has gone before, and President Obama is already busy arranging the legal presentation that is necessary. It cannot be undone overnight, but will gather momentum very soon.?
    ?You will see that he has played a patient game to take his opportunity to unseat the dark Ones, and he will use all of his authority to do so. Timing is the essence of success, and that is something we have often stressed.?

In those days, his actions will be firm and decisive.

?There are days to come when at a single stroke the U.S. President shall astound his critics by the changes he will authorize. No President of late has been one specifically chosen by the people, and therefore his decisions will reflect that aspect of his appointment.

?He is in any event, a highly motivated soul bringing much wisdom and authority with him. He has a great responsibility thrust upon his shoulders, but is equal to the task.?
    But, he says, our support is crucial:

?Support for the new look way of governing is vital; as the dark forces will do all they can to disrupt its progress. Read carefully into reports that twist Obama?s words, as much disinformation will be circulated. Be intuitive, and measure the soul that is Obama by his intentions as expressed with wisdom and love for all people.

?He is charged with a task that holds the future of Mankind in its grasp, and it must not, and cannot fail. His emergence is one that the people of the world can take credit for, as your prayers and longing for a trusted and worthy leader to make peace a reality has been answered.?

Our faith will be amply repaid, according to SaLuSa:

?Your faith in him will not be found wanting, but make allowances for the task that lies ahead. He will not fail, and we are his assurance of successfully coming through this period.?

Knowing this, I support President Obama wholeheartedly. If i did not know this, I might waver in my support for him, even though my inner Self would be calling on me to support him.
    Most of the world does not know what we know.? Many would not believe it if we told them. But our support of him is enough, I think, to give him the strength he needs to lead us out of bondage to the Illuminati and into the new freedom that has been promised us.

It?s not the destination, it?s the journey...

8. View Post #31
    Canada Senior Nexian Senior Nexian flower's Avatar
    Status
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,906 Times
    in 3,479 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Richard View Post
    for the first time in any galaxy were offering a bonus gift of “disclosure is now” coffee mugs to anyone who denounces all those old worn out religions and jumps up and down when we decloak….

*celine jumps up and down *

I want a new mug!!!! pls pls pls...

oh wait..babe...i dont think they are going to give you and i a mug...

I have heard there are troubles of more than one kind. Some come from ahead and some come from behind. But I've bought a big bat. I'm all ready you see. Now my troubles are going to have troubles with me! ~Dr. Seuss

Cancer does not define me, how i fight it will

9. View Post #32
    Status
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,059 Times
    in 1,951 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Nagual View Post
    but i'm just curious about why Salusa and the GFL supports president Obama?
    All GFL posts are USA centric, they never talk much about other countries and never use languages other than english.
    Clearly the perpetrators of the fraud are American and are typically geographically challenged

---------- Post added at 07:54 ---------- Previous post was at 07:53 ----------

PS if the message is a lie what does that make the messenger? hmmm?

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Richard For This Useful Post:

flower (31st December 2011), pillaroflight (14th January 2012), reaver (31st December 2011)

11. View Post #33
    Australia Senior Member gratitudeandlove's Avatar
    Status
    Thanks
    Thanked 836 Times
    in 296 Posts

Re: The Ascension of Humanity ~ Greg Giles ~ December 28, 2011

Hope is important. Hope can change the chemistry of the secretions of the glands and the condition of the blood circulation. It releases energy from certain etheric centers and gives us courage and strength, bringing great changes in our electromagnetic field or aura.

In these oppressive times the life raft is hope. Hope creates a frame of mind in which man searches and strives continuously to find a solution, and because of such a positive tension, his Higher Self responds and brings the needed light.

The words that are channelled bring hope. Take exactly what you need out of the message and leave the rest. They are ideas that prevents negative thoughtforms from building themselves within your aura. Negative thoughtforms are the cause of many failures.

The channelled information allows people to see the danger, the corruption, the pollution, and the evil of totalitarianism and take conscious action to prevent its expansion, without pessimism but with inflamed optimism. It is through hope that the blessings of the heavens to reach us.

Undestanding the fundamental ideas passed in the message creates spiritual magnetism, which will draw inspiration and clear direction from Higher Sources. It is vital that we keep a vision of achievement and well being in our hearts in spite of all conditions and thus keeps alive our aspiration toward the vision.

In these dark hours with hope doors will be opened and humanity will enter a new life. This doors would not exist for those who do not give up hope."

HAVE AND KEEP HOPE CLOSE TO YOUR HEART

12. View Post #34
    Status
    Thanks
    Thanked 836 Times
    in 296 Posts

We are transforming, our structure become more crystalline, we are geting upgraded. The whole planet is changing and we should go with the flow organically, instead of resisting. Allow the old habits, patterns, realities fall away.

People that have come into our lives to irriate, annoy, agravate or upset our own personal belilef system are sent to us to show us our true self. How do we react to them? We sometimes need to be provoked in order to understand what dwells deep inside us.

13. View Post #35
    Status
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,906 Times
    in 3,479 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by gratitudeandlove View Post
    we are geting upgraded
    By whom?

I am Creator.

What are you?

I have heard there are troubles of more than one kind. Some come from ahead and some come from behind. But I've bought a big bat. I'm all ready you see. Now my troubles are going to have troubles with me! ~Dr. Seuss

14. View Post #36
    Status
    Thanks
    Thanked 836 Times
    in 296 Posts

We all have within us a divine spark. The spark can recieve more or less energy depending the capacity to receive.

15. View Post #37
    Status
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,906 Times
    in 3,479 Posts

ahh..

so we are vessels of divinity..

Yes i can agree

But capacity? each of us has the same capacity..

Not one.. General.... Emperor...or Queen......has more then any other.

Thats what THEY dont want any of us to belive.

16. View Post #38
    Status
    Thanks
    Thanked 836 Times
    in 296 Posts

Interrupt capacity as frequency. Compare AM to FM. Both are energy but each receive the radio waves differently. The energy of Love is a different freqency compared to the frequency of Hate. How much an individual wants or is willing to recieve is up to the individual.

If we believe in ourselves, if we believe in what God has given us, nothing can stop us receiving Divine Love. Most of us would burn out physically if we received a small fraction of divine love. We have a fuse box that allows us to shut down before we blow all the fuses.

17. The Following User Says Thank You to gratitudeandlove For This Useful Post:

Richard (31st December 2011)

18. View Post #39
    Status
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,251 Times
    in 370 Posts

We are all souls who have traveled greatly to be here at this time. We are all souls who are here to accomplish a great task. This task has been acknowledged as important enough for so many souls from so many different parts of this, as well as other universes to have journeyed here.

There are billions incarnated in your world today and there are millions more onboard spacecrafts in orbit around your planet. What has been deemed the most important project this universe has ever seen is the ascension of your planet and her people, as what happens here truly affects this entire universe.

Many have journeyed here vast distances, and there are even beings who have journeyed here from your future. They have traveled back in time to be here, in service to humanity on our shared mission. This should give you some idea of just how important this project is in light of this information.

Ask yourself what you can do to assist this effort. Helping to spread the word of what is transpiring here is a grassroots effort that is vital to our cause. Without sufficient numbers of those of your world aware of our purpose and their purpose as well, events must be delayed.

We wish to proceed with the first contact mission as time is running short. The ascension of humanity and your host planet is the triumphant conclusion to other important events we wish to commence as soon as is possible.

Disclosure announcements and the replacement of your government officials who are mere puppets of the dark cabal is of primary importance, and the sooner these tasks can be accomplished the better for all of us.

We are happy to report that news of our presence here is spreading throughout your world quite rapidly.

We would like to see this news continue to spread, and your efforts are greatly appreciated as they are the major catalyst, as most of your media outlets are still controlled by the cabal. There are a few exceptions to this, as agreements have been reached with a few of your media companies to release information that can act as a desensitizer for our first contact announcements.

We have instructed you to begin making preparations for these announcements as this day is drawing very near. Stock up on household items that you would need to get you through a short period if stores and possibly several utilities are made unavailable for a period of a few days or even a few weeks.

It is difficult for us to estimate precisely how long it will take for many people to accept our presence and willfully return to their jobs at stores and even utility companies. In time, both your food stores and all your utility companies will become relics of your past, as far advanced methods to supply your homes with food and energy will begin to be made available to you as soon as we are free to land on your soil.

Such are the gifts we offer you in peace and friendship. You are our brothers and sisters after all, and we wish you to enjoy all the gifts that make life as easy and enjoyable as possible as we have been so blessed.

Behind-the-scenes much continues and again, you will find little evidence of these proceedings reported in your media. There are, though, a few stories that foreshadow a restructuring of your entire financial and political world. The fall of the Euro Dollar and the replacement of the leader of North Korea are just two examples of events that have been triggered by unreported proceedings.

In your skies, increasing numbers of our ships are being videotaped and photographed by citizens throughout your world and the sightings will continue to increase as the days go by. Some of the sightings are, and will continue to be difficult for even the most diehard skeptic to dismiss.

This is part of the plan, and we will steadily increase our efforts in this regard. Evidence of our ships can also be seen while utilizing space oriented software programs freely available on the Internet.

Our messages will continue in this manner right up until the moment of disclosure and even for some time afterwards. You will have little, if any, advanced notice of our announcements as we wish not to give advanced notice to the cabal or any of their minions which may allow them time to create a distraction as they have so often done before. Instead, our disclosure announcements will come as a surprise to even our channels and to those of you who regularly read our communications.

In this light, do not feel disclosure and first contact are events far into your future simply because no dates have yet to be announced. Due to our ongoing battle with the dark, no advanced notice will be given. Know dear ones, this day will come. We now have a good idea of when these announcements will commence and they are not very far off.

Until then, keep looking to the skies and continue to spread the news of our presence. Every day is the day for you to also work on clearing any past issues that may be left unresolved in you, as these issues are just as important to your ascension as the outer issues of your world. As we have said; ?as above-so below? has many meanings for you to understand at this time and this will all become much clearer to you in the days ahead.

We wish you to know that all of our plans are proceeding very efficiently, and the dark forces are losing ground each and every day. It will not be much longer now until we can report that the last cabal soldier has been rounded up and removed from this quadrant of space. This will be quite an historic day for humanity, one of many days that will be written into your new history books in the days ahead. Keep your faith and your hopes alive. The end is truly insight, and your new glorious beginning is so very close at hand.

We are your Family of Light from the stars.

attachment.gif

It?s not the destination, it?s the journey...

19. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Nagual For This Useful Post:

pillaroflight (14th January 2012), reaver (31st December 2011), Richard (31st December 2011)

20. View Post #40
    Status
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,059 Times
    in 1,951 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Nagual View Post

attachment.gif
    lol! ggp, thanks!

21. View Post #41
    United States Inactive Calz_Avaretard's Avatar
    Status
    Thanks
    Thanked 187 Times
    in 60 Posts

Andromedan Message care of James Gilliland

Not channeled (Dear Ones) though to many it will sound that way.

James will on occasion distribute messages he brings in during deep meditation from the Andromedans. Channeling/meditation = apples/oranges??? Up to you to decide.

Anyway ... for your *discernment*. Use it or lose it. It's all good.

This defines what we have been speaking about as to the NWO not being frequency specific to the Earth and her Ascension.
    (That from James)

Message from the ANDROMEDA COUNCIL
    A New Beginning.......We of the star systems & planets of the Andromeda Council are your family & friends. We are here to let you know your planet Earth/Terra and all of your people are about to go through major changes, a major stage of growth, a shift-up in vibration, called "upliftment". It is a completely new vibration, new higher consciousness & awareness, a new existence… for the first time in your planet's history. It is a cleansing, a rebirth, a transformation. It is a transition. For you on planet Earth - it is a new beginning. Most important, it is simply an evolution.

Though the process has already begun, somewhat. Earth is about to transform in vibrational frequency from its current 3-D solid matter form existence in the 3rd dimension… into 4D, the fourth dimension/density reality, the vibratory rate one frequency faster than currently on Earth, as Earth's solar system and planet Earth are about to cross into the galactic equatorial plane zone of the Milky Way galaxy.

Overall, this new area of 4D, fourth dimensional, space is a place where matter has far less density & weight, an area of much faster & higher frequency energy vibration. It is also a dimension where time will no longer have a hold on Earth humans. From a 4D, fourth dimension, perspective time doesn't exist... At least not the way Earth presently experiences time.

In addition, this area of fourth dimensional space also has a 'black hole' with highly charged magnetic energies at its core. Earth's solar system and planet Earth will upon entry of this zone encounter the highly charged magnetic energies of this 'black hole' and feel its effects. Some of your Earth scientists, astrophysicists, call this area - a Galactic or Torsion Energy Wave.

The speeding up of this solar system & its planets including Earth due to the faster & higher frequency energy vibration rate of this area - their upliftment into the fourth density resulting in continued geophysical events and additional changes to planet Earth - these changes are projected to start by mid-October 2011.

The official beginning of 4D fourth dimensional energy will begin to affect Earth's solar system on 11.11.11 as it encounters the galactic equatorial plane region - as a universe & galactic wide harmonic frequency - will open and affect this whole area of space.

Whether people call this phenomenon a 'stargate' or 'portal, this area of faster, higher fourth dimensional energy is real. This historic date of 11.11.11 begins the infusion of 4D dimensional energy onto your planet. It will affect Earth & its people in a positive, uplifting way like never before experienced in your planet's history.

The saturation of this higher frequency vibration will continue from the end of 2011, through all of 2012, reaching full strength during the time frame of December 2012, through March 2013 when the final rotation of the 90 degree shift of Earth's crust happens with the present day East/West orientation of the continents moving into their new North/South orientation.

These changes are expected to settle down throughout remaining 2013, and will begin the completion of this cycle by the end of October, winding down in December 2013. With 4th dimensional life officially beginning in January 2014.

During this time every living thing from the largest to the smallest will be offered the opportunity to change, to evolve, into 4D, fourth dimensional life.

It is expected Earth will begin to settle into its new 4D vibrational existence, its new fourth dimension life, in January 2014.

Yes, planet Earth will likely go through continued dramatic changes to get there. But these events as life changing they will be to both humans and all life on the planet... These changes are normal and necessary for this process. It is transformation. It is evolution.

Just like a woman's body changes, adjusts & expands, Earth too must go through its uncomfortable adjustments, its labor pains, and the momentary intense pain of child birth. Earth too must adjust & prepare herself for this new beginning, for her new life as a 4th density world... A far more colorful, vibrant, & beautiful 4th dimensional world.

Once Earth is vibrating in the fourth dimension, Earth's remaining sentient inhabitants, including all humans, will be forever changed. They will manifest a variety of natural, multi-sensory abilities as never before experienced in Earth's history. These new abilities include: telepathy, telekinesis, teleportation, and levitation. For all of transformed humanity - human consciousness, human life, will make a quantum leap in evolution.

Humans finally experience and learn first hand about the truth & reality of their own soul, about their true spiritual birth essence & origin. 4D humanity experiences a true spiritual life - complete self awareness and cognition, total memory recall, clairvoyance, clairsentience & greater natural harmony with others.

This will be a complete transformation of your solar system. A complete transformation of the human race on planet Earth. You will now have crystalline bodies, healthy, light filled with virtually eternal life spans. And a beautiful way of living like you have never imagined.

This time in Earth's history will begin what many have described as a new age of enlightenment, literal spiritual awareness, living & consciousness, an age of true human renewal ... back to the origins of what the human race was meant to become.

And; you of planet Earth, you people will determine your own destiny, you will make your own choices... you will determine your future. No one else. But the difference is, from this time forward you, people of planet Earth, now a fourth dimensional race, you will no longer be alone. You will now finally truly be reconnected with your cousins, brothers and sisters across the stars in this vast universe full of sentient, intelligent life.

Usually, in most cases, it's far more fun if you can reconnect with family you haven't seen in a while. It should make this particular reconnection with your relatives... a once in a 'lifetime' experience, and a new beginning, as you on planet Earth begin a whole new & enlightened chapter in your planet's history.

And, you will be able to participate as a trading partner with star systems & planets across the cosmos as Earth joins & becomes part of a far greater galactic federation of planets.

Welcome to the greater family of humanity thriving across the universe.

Last edited by flower; 1st January 2012 at 17:06. Reason: Please us quote bubbles when copy pasting other authors work

22. View Post #42
    Status
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,773 Times
    in 540 Posts

Re: Andromedan Message care of James Gilliland

question is this James from wingmakers?
    which i beleive it is.
    wingmakers wrote a book that you can download for free,but only the first part,then you are asked to buy it.
    in the book you are able to manifest anything you desire,a character manifests 1 million dollors?
    so why ask for a fee?if you are able to do this?
    you can also dl music ,paintings,anctent text ect.at a fee?
    truth is you wanna help humanity or fatten your bank account ....
    truth is your helping no one but yourself......
    you want the truth,with fancy dialough and the such,well it,s gonna cost you...

Anyway ... for your *discernment*.Use it or lose it. It's all good.

lose it thanks,got my own path to follow.....

23. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Dreamwalker For This Useful Post:

Calz_Avaretard (1st January 2012), reaver (1st January 2012)

24. View Post #43
    Status
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,896 Times
    in 1,105 Posts

Sounds delightful! But, errrm, my discernment gets snagged on a couple parts.

This implies great suffering:
    Quote Originally Posted by Calz_Avaretard View Post
    Once Earth is vibrating in the fourth dimension, Earth's remaining sentient inhabitants...
    And why would any galactic-level plan hinge on a date that is totally (and recently) invented (and based on a calendar not even used by all contemporary humans)?
    This historic date of 11.11.11 begins the infusion of 4D dimensional energy onto your planet.
    a beautiful way of living
    Sounds lovely. I can sincerely see the appeal. Who wouldn't want that? Another snag for me is that some sources seem to impart some of this kind of information with the instruction that we all must have instant faith in it and that to question it (as any intelligent person would be prone to do) is an act of fear or even aggression. What's motivating all this? My guess is largely wishful thinking and escape fantasies. As manny evidences, also some easy bucks. Fun to think about, but I'll keep it in the realm of imagination and wishful thinking, myself. If this makes me a faithless one, so be it. I am a hopeful one though.

Last edited by Dex; 1st January 2012 at 18:25. Reason: elaboration
    Enjoy every sandwich. -- Warren Zevon
    The future is unwritten. -- Joe Strummer
    Let love rule. -- Lenny Kravitz
    Every kind of ignorance in the world all results from not realizing that our perceptions are gambles. We believe what we see and then we believe our interpretation of it, we don't even know we are making an interpretation most of the time. We think this is reality. ? Robert Anton Wilson

25. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Dex For This Useful Post:

Calz_Avaretard (1st January 2012), Dreamwalker (1st January 2012), Gardener (2nd January 2012), Jenci (1st January 2012), Limited Edition (1st January 2012), pillaroflight (1st January 2012), reaver (1st January 2012), sandy (2nd January 2012), VajraYaya (2nd January 2012)

26. View Post #44
    Status
    Thanks
    Thanked 187 Times
    in 60 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by manny View Post
    question is this James from wingmakers?

Nope ... different James.

Gilliland is the one who established ECETI Ranch by Trout Lake near Mount Adam in Washington State. Many thousands of people have gone there to witness craft that appear nearly every night.

http://www.eceti.org/

Last edited by Calz_Avaretard; 1st January 2012 at 18:36.

27. View Post #45
    New Zealand Senior Member Krystic's Avatar
    Status
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,640 Times
    in 648 Posts

that message is not from James Gilliland..it is from a very naive person called "tolec" who is very inexperienced when it comes to psychic /spiritual matters...he DOES get his info mainly through dreams,channeling and telepathy etc..I listened to an interview with this "Tolec" character with Alfred Webre where Tolec claimed he was sure that 3 new planets were going to be dragged in to our solar system by benevolent ET's in oct/nov 2011 and we would all see and feel the effects of these planets then...obviously didn't happen

.James Gilliland is also a very well meaning but VERY confused individuaL(I look in on his yahoo group and his ability to discern truth from deception is obviously very low) with a very simplistic view of things who is easily deceived and believes if he sees a UFO(especially at his ranch) it is always one of the good guys,he has been creaming his pants over lights of UFO's in the sky for decades now...he is one of those people who believes if it feels good it is good...negative ET groups have the technology to send frequencies to your heart chakra that feel great and will lsuck you in to receiving their more disturbing frequencies at more sublime levels whhile you conciously open your heart chakra to them...

The ET agendas and spirtiual beings agendas are so much more complex than eother gilliland or Tolec even come close to understanding...this is obvious if you listen to what each has to say and what plays out here on earth...which is seldom what they say

28. The Following User Says Thank You to Krystic For This Useful Post:

Richard (4th January 2012)

29. View Post #46
    Status
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,597 Times
    in 950 Posts

Not channeled (Dear Ones) though to many it will sound that way.

James will on occasion distribute messages he brings in during deep meditation from the Andromedans. Channeling/meditation = apples/oranges??? Up to you to decide.
    Hi Cal, I'm curious. Does James himself make the distinction between messages being channelled and those appearing in meditation?
    Jeanette

30. View Post #47
    Status
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,773 Times
    in 540 Posts

so we have another self made Guru.
    through meditation he is able to communicate to the ANDROMEDA COUNCIL
    with a message for the world.
    be with it or lose your chance......
    but on further inspection of ECETI site ,all that gets my immediate attention is..BUY NOW..ADD TO CART(AGAIN AND AGAIN).
    i understand we all have a living to make,but to advocate nearly eveyrone on the alternative media scene and they will be doing also on their sites,rings hmmm money making scam.
    if you have information on ET and the future of our society and planet ,then share it,don,t make from it.

the truth holds no barriers,no creed,no wealth,no heiarchy,
    everyone has the right to know.
    if you withhold that truth because a person cannot afford to pay,then what are you?
    share the knowledge here on NEXUS for free.
    stop the advertising for people to make money out of the vulnerbility of others.
    if you come here to NEXUS ,trying to enlighten your own pocket,
    then i hope the members here will see it and put a stop to it.

31. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Dreamwalker For This Useful Post:

Dex (1st January 2012), Gardener (2nd January 2012), Jenci (1st January 2012), sandy (2nd January 2012)

32. View Post #48
    Status
    Thanks
    Thanked 187 Times
    in 60 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Jenci View Post
    Hi Cal, I'm curious. Does James himself make the distinction between messages being channelled and those appearing in meditation?
    Jeanette
    He wrote a several books going back (at least) twenty years in which he *channeled* an entity. Much of what was written has now come to pass (for what it's worth).

He did not distinguish this time regarding the message brought through but within the last couple months I remember him posting a message from the Andromedans which he specifically pointed out it came through while he was in "deep meditation".

Again ... up to members what that means, if there is a distinction to draw or not, and what if anything, should be taken away from the message.

As a side note ... to those that are not familiar with his "story" he had two NDE's.

I don't remember him ever spelling out what the difference *to him* is between channeling and meditation.

Can be a confusing topic. Some people claim to have "downloads" while in full consciousness. Some have "automatic writing". Some have "visions". Edgar Cayce experience is full of overwhelming documentation of medical information coming through as the "sleeping phrophet".

What do we make of it all?

Up to each is the best answer I know of

Cal

Last edited by Calz_Avaretard; 1st January 2012 at 20:00.

33. View Post #49
    Status
    Thanks
    Thanked 187 Times
    in 60 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by manny View Post
    so we have another self made Guru.
    through meditation he is able to communicate to the ANDROMEDA COUNCIL
    with a message for the world.
    be with it or lose your chance......
    but on further inspection of ECETI site ,all that gets my immediate attention is..BUY NOW..ADD TO CART(AGAIN AND AGAIN).
    i understand we all have a living to make,but to advocate nearly eveyrone on the alternative media scene and they will be doing also on their sites,rings hmmm money making scam.
    if you have information on ET and the future of our society and planet ,then share it,don,t make from it.

the truth holds no barriers,no creed,no wealth,no heiarchy,
    everyone has the right to know.
    if you withhold that truth because a person cannot afford to pay,then what are you?
    share the knowledge here on NEXUS for free.
    stop the advertising for people to make money out of the vulnerbility of others.
    if you come here to NEXUS ,trying to enlighten your own pocket,
    then i hope the members here will see it and put a stop to it.

I hear ya ... but I don't want to drag this into yet another thread on the merits of monetary exchange for "knowledge". There have been so many (at least on AF). People have most always been compensated for *published* books. Why should it be any different for spiritual material?

I can tell you that there is no charge for those wishing to visit the ranch and experience the craft for themselves. They set up tents on the property (not sure about winter).

He shares a lot of information for free (such as the message in the OP).

Last edited by Calz_Avaretard; 1st January 2012 at 19:34.

34. View Post #50
    Status
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,597 Times
    in 950 Posts

He wrote a several books going back (at least) twenty years in which he *channeled* an entity. Much of what was written has now come to pass (for what it's worth).

He did not distinguish this time regarding the message brought through but within the last couple months I remember him posting a message from the Andromedans which he specifically pointed out it came through while he was in "deep meditation".

Again ... up to members what that means, if there is a distinction to draw or not, and what if anything, should be taken away from the message.

As a side note ... to those that are not familiar with his "story" he had two NDE's.

I don't remember him ever spelling out what the difference *to him* is between channeling and meditation.

Can be a confusing topic. Some people claim to have "downloads" while in full consciousness. Some have "automatic writing". Some have "visions".

What do we make of it all?

Up to each is the best answer I know of

Cal
    Thanks Cal for posting some of his background.

I try to keep my mind open......it is difficult when being told something we are going into 4D in Jan 2014 though.

I suppose I could either dismiss what he is saying or have a huge 3D party to last the next couple of years to make the most of this dimension.

Jeanette

Visitors found this page by searching for:

Nobody landed on this page from a search engine, yet!
SEO Blog