Thu, 27 Nov 2014 08:28:33 GMT
717seethelight UK NEW UFO CLOUD COMMUNICATION PHENOMENA...
Read More »
Richard Dolan - UFOs & The Secret Space Program
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Richard Dolan - UFOs & The Secret Space Program

1. View Post #1
    Status
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,264 Times
    in 491 Posts

Richard Dolan - UFOs & The Secret Space Program

Upcoming Guest Richard Dolan February 14th 2012

Name:  rdolan.jpg
Views: 987
Size:  26.9 KB

Listen to the Interview: Richard Dolan - UFOs & The Secret Space Program

Richard Dolan is among the world's most prominent UFO researchers, and is considered by many to be the world's pre-eminent historian of the subject. He is the author of two volumes of history,UFOs and the National Security State, as well as an analysis of the future, A.D. After Disclosure: The People?s Guide to Life After Contact. He is a regular guest on Coast-to-Coast AM radio, has also appeared on many television specials for The History Channel, SyFy, BBC, and elsewhere.

Richard is currently writing another ground-breaking work: UFOs for the 21st Century Mind. Due out in early 2012, it offers a fresh analysis of this ancient phenomenon, one that speaks to a world in the midst of social and technological transformation, and promises to redefine ufology in many important ways.

Richard`s Website: http://keyholepublishing.com/

Richard Dolan: Secret Space Program Conference Amsterdam 2011

Scott

Similar Threads:
    Last edited by Scott; 16th February 2012 at 00:31.
    Formerly Known as Aztar
    Spectrum Radio Network co-Host

2. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Scott For This Useful Post:

alienHunter (15th February 2012), Charles (15th February 2012), Gardener (15th February 2012), InCiDeR (19th February 2012), Jenci (5th March 2012), Luke (15th February 2012), Nazirite (19th February 2012), robert (15th February 2012), sandy (15th February 2012), Spellbound (18th February 2012), VajraYaya (15th February 2012)

3. View Post #2
    Status
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,773 Times
    in 1,022 Posts

Re: Richard Dolan - UFOs & The Secret Space Program

After Disclosure was an excellent book...he's really good.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to alienHunter For This Useful Post:

Jenci (5th March 2012), Scott (15th February 2012)

5. View Post #3
    Status
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,264 Times
    in 491 Posts

AH I agree.

The interview is Live now.
    http://www.spectrumradionetwork.com/listen-live.html

Scott

Formerly Known as Aztar

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Scott For This Useful Post:

alienHunter (15th February 2012), InCiDeR (19th February 2012), Jenci (5th March 2012)

7. View Post #4
    Status
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,340 Times
    in 774 Posts

Another great interview and his new book sounds very compelling in trying to pull all this mess together>>>>>and cut through some of the confusion out there.

Thanks Guys, keep up the great work

8. View Post #5
    Netherlands Dutch Cryptocrusher Swami's Avatar
    Status
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,768 Times
    in 1,099 Posts

Not archived yet?
    Can't wait to hear this one!

We are the Eventhorizon
    Luctor et Emergo

9. View Post #6
    Status
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,734 Times
    in 891 Posts

Same here Swami

I find Dolan work to be very interesting, one of the few i might add....

I can't wait...

Thx Scott for this one

- Robert

We are all ignorant but we do not all ignore the same thing!
    Let's share our knowledge starting from the heart...

10. View Post #7
    Status
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,264 Times
    in 491 Posts

Hey guys

Sorry it took so long to get this interview uploaded but I had a very busy day today.

Here is the Uploaded archive of our interview with Richard Dolan, Enjoy.

Listen to the Archive: http://www.spectrumradionetwork.com/...e-program.html

We actually had a long chat after the interview that was also very interesting.

Scott

Last edited by Scott; 16th February 2012 at 00:34.
    Formerly Known as Aztar

11. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Scott For This Useful Post:

InCiDeR (19th February 2012), Jenci (5th March 2012), robert (16th February 2012), Swami (16th February 2012)

12. View Post #8
    Netherlands Dutch Cryptocrusher Swami's Avatar
    Status
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,768 Times
    in 1,099 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Scott View Post
    We actually had a long chat after the interview that was also very interesting.
    Care to elaborate...?

We are the Eventhorizon
    Luctor et Emergo

13. View Post #9
    Status
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,264 Times
    in 491 Posts

We spoke a great deal about the frauds that are showing up in the alternative community and how well known interviewers are eating this "crap" up and regurgitating it to the mass's.
    Then it went on from there.

Scott

Formerly Known as Aztar

14. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Scott For This Useful Post:

Gardener (6th March 2012), Jenci (5th March 2012), Limited Edition (16th February 2012), sandy (16th February 2012), Swami (16th February 2012)

15. View Post #10
    Status
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,264 Times
    in 491 Posts

Summery:

Richard Dolan joined the show and spoke about his book A.D After Discloser as well as a breakaway civilization. Richard went on to say that he does not hold to the theory that all unidentified flying objects are human made objects. Richard also spoke about possible objects on the moon.

Richard spoke about the secret space program as a set of projects that got away from governmental control and the corporate groups working with the technology have broken away from the technical progression that is happening across the planet in the mainstream corporate and university level of discovery. Simply put a breakaway civilization is so far above the rest of the planet that they have little in common with the rest of humanity.

Richard also spoke about his own 2 UFO sightings and how he felt the sighting itself was “for him”, this has been described by other UFO witness’s.

We also spoke about the long history of UFO’s in cave drawings & early paintings all over the world as well as ancient stories about the “Gods” who came from the stars, again from cultures all over the world.

Richard is a very good researcher and a great speaker on the subject of UFO’s.

Scott

Formerly Known as Aztar

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Scott For This Useful Post:

InCiDeR (19th February 2012), Jenci (19th February 2012)

17. View Post #11
    Status
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,982 Times
    in 972 Posts

Ok, I finally managed to hear all of it.

Generally I really appreciated it.

BUT

The thing that really put me off is that naivet? in understanding the "control system". Few years back, I would not have noticed that, but now, I feel like biting.

We do not live in the void. There is terrestrial and extraterrestrial framework human civilization is part of. And I do not think just potential "Stelar Empire" , but quite solid things like physical components of solar system, their interactions, and fact that changing that "solar status quo" will affect us in very direct and unpredictable manner.

Our short livespans led us into false belief things like planet orbits are "set in stone" .. that everything happens in linear manner , where what is true today will mostly apply tomorrow.

The scarring, encountered on most of the other planets - notably Mars - says otherwise. If you follow say, "Electric universe" stuff, there is very likely evidence of solar-system wide electric storms that can literally etch surface of the planet in gigantic features. also - the stories of indigenous people describe such a state when gods (planets) "fought" with each other. For me, that means that not that long time ago, the Solar system was quite different place .. remember, 10000 years ago is but "5 minutes ago" in geologiical scale- if this is valid at all (how much of the features we attribute to slow erosion are really made overnight during "solar storm" hitting the planet?; what does that mean to our perception of time?)

And then we have a cultural memory of past civilizations that featured god-like beings we are supposedly descendants of.. or god like beings that engineered us, depends on which story you like .. or maybe both.

Back to the point: Any kind of linear progress is very false perception. I dare to say, that very notion of "progress" is perception management to boot.

From the dawn of civilization, there have been UFO's. I mean they accompany us for all the time. The only thing that changed in say, last 200 years, is that we ceased to see them as "gods" or "devils" but things that start to drift into "our" understanding. Something we could lay hand on. Something we can master. Something we can replicate.

But then again, the world mythos is abundant with heroes and civilizations that "stolen god's fire" or "tried to reach heavens". All promptly punished - down to genocide. (Sodom, Gomorrah, Atlantis to name a few).

This brings up the framework again:

(1) human civilization is "watched over" for all time
    (2) all attempts into independently "reaching out" to claim "god's power" ended up in swift punishment of those attempting it
    (3) There were those humans granted god's power and tasked with "great works" - usually accompanied with hints about being from "special lineage"

So, without religious mumbo-jumbo:

(1) Our "space" is but a sub-set of much larger space that is not empty at all. This planed is "claimed" and have overseers that keep things running in a manner that is favourable to them - for ALL of the history, as far as we know it. If this is imperial province, it have it's governing council, tasked with keeping thing running smoothly.
    (2) this council do have human counterparts - those selected from indigenous population and given gifts that make them appear superhuman; only now we are starting to grasp technical nature of those gifts.
    (3) Since this knowledge was allowed to develop - it means it has been sanctioned by overseers; this sanctioning is of course selective - only technologies that does not disturb the imperial framework, the power structure- are allowed to develop; those who stray from allowed path are as ruthlessly eliminated as those who attempted such feats before (think Free Energy)

Question begs: WHY?

WHY so large human population is needed (without technical revolution sustaining such numbers will not be possible)
    WHY such large population need to be at least marginally technically minded (as opposed to "magickally minded" peasants that were favoured before)

And there is thing Mr. Dolan stumbled upon, when he said that some kind of "global overseering" is needed in order for us not to blown ourselves to bits with this whole tech. Again, this is kind of thinking that whole generation- from the first Star Treks - have been accustomed to.

Personally, this whole thing smacks of preparing for "global draft". Special forces are already training, but every army needs cannon fodder. And thing about cannon fodder is, that it need to be numerous, and throughly brain-washed.

This should make you look to one technology that seemingly "went rogue" : Internet. .. but is it?

Things like facebook allowed for incredible information gathering capabilities. Beside having dirt on personal basis that also means lots of data for behavioural modelling. It also promotes groupthink, herd mentality, after all you share things other people understand. This also means people that should be on facebook (or other "social media"), but are not, are easily red-lighted as potential troublemakers. Remember, in all dictatorships being private is greatest crime.

And this bring us to so called alternative media. Are they really that alternative. Look at latest threads on subject on nexus .. most what passes for alternative is same imperial propaganda, but twisted to accommodate those not willing to swallow party-line first. You might not love "the 1%" .. but you love those "STO Aliens" "Galactic federation" "Lightworkers" .. we can accomodate that too - as there would be authority you will submit yourself to- and we can provide that.

Having "controlled opposition" covered, all that is left are few sociophatic individuals, that will perpetually frustrate themselves trying to "make a change" ... wasting time.

C'mon, even so called "hackers" smell of special operations most of the time. Controlled nature of OWS have been discussed many times - doesn't matter that there are few genuine people there - the effects of their works play neatly into pre-determined outcome, which is al that matters.

So, way I see it: people can have access to all the information in the world - it doesn't matter if their own beliefs prohibit them to drink from that source.

Again- the 60's. Who during that decade would think the hippies will become managed? And yet they were - because the essence was not about being really free but have prison walls painted in bright colours and vegetarian dishes added to the menu. Add less prosecution of casual sex, and you have a deal.

As far as I see it - that is inevitable global outcome for most of population now too. They will end up where overseers want them to be - as was the case for hundreds of generations before.

That few trouble makers will slip through the cracks is inconsequential - they will not be heard. Truth is too sophisticated, and does not fit in soundbyte. . Small pay for having billions food soldiers ready. Now you need to first: harden them in endless conflict, while preparing to accept "united command". Again- for casual observer those goals seem to be at odds... but only till you consider end of WWII, and the speed in which former enemies were incorporated in the block. All you need is to create "greater devil" at the end of previous conflict.

Now, facing that "greater devil", few would ask if the "miraculous help" would materialize. After all, hollywood made you expect that the cavalry of the "good guys from secret projects" will show up to save the day? That those goverment types are there for our good? That without them we would be unable to prevent ourselves from burning with matches, not to mention the free energy devices?

All hail Big Daddy Nanny State with all the shiny toys it will bring for the worthy!

Submit. Obey. Believe.

rules are there cause you consider them valid
    Yggdrasil
    Anti-War, Anti-State, Pro-Market http://www.youtube.com/user/misesmedia http://www.lewrockwell.com/lewrockwell-show/

18. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Luke For This Useful Post:

alienHunter (19th February 2012), BLEACH (19th February 2012), Fredkc (27th March 2012), pillaroflight (6th March 2012), Scott (21st February 2012)

19. View Post #12
    Status
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,773 Times
    in 1,022 Posts

I can't wait...

hey Luke,

I don't know if you're a sci-fi fan but I'm reading a book that delves heavily into the philosophy debate regarding ultimate control versus ultimate freedom...But be forewarned, I think the author leans to what many would call ultimate control. Recently, I've been considering my beliefs regarding that. Someone made a comment stating that the end goal of utopian society is a one-size-fits-all mentality. That statement has been stuck in my brain since I read it because if one views a utopian end as a one-size-fits-all it's no wonder they would brace against it. I've been kind of scatter-brained recently so as yet I haven't put together a coherent response to that idea but at some point I will. But my initial thoughts tell me that the connotation that the word 'Utopian' carries is really an outmoded 'meta-conveyance'. In other words, the historical definition of Utopia does not really fit with what a peaceful world society would/could be in the here and now or the future. Mankind's response to social conditions is creative and might be very accommodating if left to its benevolent higher urges.

"Fallen Dragon"

- Peter F. Hamilton -

Last edited by alienHunter; 19th February 2012 at 14:49.

20. View Post #13
    Status
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,264 Times
    in 491 Posts

Always happy to hear your insights Luke.

All valid points, most of which I think Richard would agree with.

Scott

Formerly Known as Aztar

21. The Following User Says Thank You to Scott For This Useful Post:

Luke (23rd February 2012)

22. View Post #14
    Status
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,597 Times
    in 950 Posts

Thanks Scott. I have just listened to the interview today.

Richard's just a nice bloke! And he is consistent......consistently good.

Jeanette

23. View Post #15
    Status
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,773 Times
    in 1,022 Posts

Hi Scott,

I tried listening to this lecture this morning on your link and the direct one and couldn't get any sound on either...Are you aware of that?

Never mind, it seems to be working now. Damn, it stopped working again...My life in the computer world in a nutshell. The problem has gotta be on my system...
    Upcoming Guest Richard Dolan February 14th 2012

Name:  rdolan.jpg
Views: 987
Size:  26.9 KB

Listen to the Interview: Richard Dolan - UFOs & The Secret Space Program

Richard Dolan is among the world's most prominent UFO researchers, and is considered by many to be the world's pre-eminent historian of the subject. He is the author of two volumes of history,UFOs and the National Security State, as well as an analysis of the future, A.D. After Disclosure: The People’s Guide to Life After Contact. He is a regular guest on Coast-to-Coast AM radio, has also appeared on many television specials for The History Channel, SyFy, BBC, and elsewhere.

Richard is currently writing another ground-breaking work: UFOs for the 21st Century Mind. Due out in early 2012, it offers a fresh analysis of this ancient phenomenon, one that speaks to a world in the midst of social and technological transformation, and promises to redefine ufology in many important ways.

Richard`s Website: http://keyholepublishing.com/

Richard Dolan: Secret Space Program Conference Amsterdam 2011

Scott

24. The Following User Says Thank You to alienHunter For This Useful Post:

Scott (6th March 2012)

25. View Post #16
    Status
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,264 Times
    in 491 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by alienHunter View Post
    Hi Scott,

I tried listening to this lecture this morning on your link and the direct one and couldn't get any sound on either...Are you aware of that?

Never mind, it seems to be working now. Damn, it stopped working again...My life in the computer world in a nutshell. The problem has gotta be on my system...
    You know you could just use the Firefox Browser & a plug in called "Download Helper", Hit "Play" on the simple Mp3 player of the show you want to listen to then click the icon on the top of your browser that looks like this:
    Name:  convert-helper-transp-200.png
Views: 54
Size:  22.4 KB
    That way you can save any show you like, full length.

Hope this helps

Scott

Formerly Known as Aztar

26. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Scott For This Useful Post:

alienHunter (6th March 2012), Gardener (6th March 2012), Jenci (6th March 2012)

27. View Post #17
    Status
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,236 Times
    in 406 Posts

I really like Richard Dolan, I have both his first two books and he is one of the best researchers I know, there is an extensive bibliography and he gives the reader the opportunity to take the data and form their own opinion. These books are very well written and have a very clear chronology. What I can't understand is why he put back the third book in favour of 'AD' which after watching the promotional material I could only sigh and shake my head. I truly felt that he had been got at! It had that flavour.

As I have not had chance to listen to the interview yet, but i am looking forward to listening asap.

"Everything that irritates us about others can lead us to an understanding of ourselves." Carl Jung.

28. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Gardener For This Useful Post:

alienHunter (6th March 2012), Jenci (6th March 2012)

29. View Post #18
    Status
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,773 Times
    in 1,022 Posts

ok, I do have firefox on my machine...by the way the rumor that people that use ie are stupid was found to be false. :O) but it did prompt me to start using Google Chrome... more :O)

I'll check it out, thanks!

p.s. I recently changed my internet provider due to customer service frustrations...now the one i'm using apparently has technical issues. grrr!

You know you could just use the Firefox Browser & a plug in called "Download Helper", Hit "Play" on the simple Mp3 player of the show you want to listen to then click the icon on the top of your browser that looks like this:
    Name:  convert-helper-transp-200.png
Views: 54
Size:  22.4 KB
    That way you can save any show you like, full length.

Hope this helps

Scott

30. The Following User Says Thank You to alienHunter For This Useful Post:

Scott (16th March 2012)

31. View Post #19
    Status
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,264 Times
    in 491 Posts

I hope the problem with listening to the interview was resolved AH, it really was a very interesting interview.

Scott

Formerly Known as Aztar

32. The Following User Says Thank You to Scott For This Useful Post:

Jenci (16th March 2012)

+ Reply to Thread

Visitors found this page by searching for:

Nobody landed on this page from a search engine, yet!
SEO Blog