1. View Post #51
    United States Inactive jdsangster's Avatar
    Status
    Thanks
    Thanked 73 Times
    in 14 Posts

Re: James Sangster & Tony Barton - Help I'm Haunted

Quote Originally Posted by Anno View Post
    I have another question. Do you think EM Radiation from all the different types of radio traffic we have works to block out ghosts and people's ability to see them? When I was a kid I remember reading a book about famous hauntings and wondering why they were all old places and ancient monks and so on. At the time the answer 'came to me' that it was radio waves. We and spirits are essentially EM Waveforms and since our use of EM Radio has increased, the reports of ghosts seems to have decreased. Have you guys come across anything that might support or disprove this?
    Anything is possible, but I haven't seen anything as of yet that would make me link radio waves specifically with the ghost / haunting phenomenon. There may be some impact to the spirit world (or just our perception of it) because of increasing EM radiation (from any source, not just designated radio frequencies), but I haven't necessarily seen anything that would suggest EM pollution is having an impact on spirit activity.... then again, we see through a glass darkly. So I really couldn't say one way or the other.

This is not to be confused with the phenomenon wherein extremely high EM fields such as those around power lines cause "false hauntings" / paranoia / altered states of consciousness.

Quote Originally Posted by Dreamwalker View Post
    to this day i still believe and doubt of what happened,i know it sounds contradictory but until i actually see something!

have you heard of any similar stories of spirit giving healing or helping loved ones.
    thanks
    Some things have to be believed to be seen...

Stories similar to your abound. Details vary, but spiritual healing is a real phenomenon, either on yourself or by/on others.

have you ever visited Amityville.
    where are the most haunted places in the U.S and U.K where you are certain that there are actual hauntings.
    in the U.K there is a trend trend at the moment where groups of people pay to stay in a haunted house overnight.
    question is how many are actually haunted and how many are rip offs.
    There are serious doubts as to the legitimacy of the Amityville story. I've seen compelling testimony for it, and evidence to suggest it was a fabrication. I have not been there personally so I decline to comment as to the authenticity of the original story, but there has been enough publicity and belief surrounding that particular location / house that I'm sure if there wasn't a spirit there before. we as a culture have likely created an opening for one to habitate or just created our own thought form / pk agent via group mind to make it happen.

IMO most battle grounds and cemeteries, and likely most churches or theaters with any age are likely haunted. Any medium of sufficient sensitivity can tell you that spirits are legion. They're everywhere.

Last edited by jdsangster; 21st March 2012 at 15:42. Reason: gramatical

2. View Post #52
    Status
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,773 Times
    in 540 Posts

imagine a scenaorio ,
    i am a ghost,died suddenly,killed or whatever but have not moved on.so i am bound to a certain area in the physical plane.
    no one can hear me or see me,but i maybe aware of the ever changing time that i am not a part of.when i died there was no light,or i just did not accept i was dead at the time.their was no loved ones waiting for me when i passed.
    i am all alone.
    from time to time people enter my space.a person, a family ,a group or a couple of phsycic detectives.
    one or two maybe sensitive.so what do i do?
    well i may have still a little control over myself and the 3d world.so to try to get someones attention i smash a mirror,move a chair,wail at the top of my lungs,give someone a slap.
    i am throwing the biggest tantrum i can muster.
    why because i recoqnise that you may be one of the few i can connect with.
    what am i saying,that you are unable to perceive.
    help me to move on.
    but what happens is that the person i try to connect with runs,scared.
    in turn the person tells his friends,and they pay a visit.
    again i try to communicate with whatever means are available to me.
    they in turn runaway,excited and scared.
    so now i am haunting a house and get the occasional visitor.
    but hang on here come a likly duo.
    they are sensitive,they have equipment they look promising.
    so we go through all the rigmoral again only with a difference.
    they maybe able to photograph me,or record my temperature and even my voice.
    they are seeking evidence of my existance.so i give to them.
    Slap right round the noggin,here i am.
    in their excitment they have the temperature,and my voice recording and maybe even a picture.
    as they run yelling (yeah we have evidence).
    so they got what they wanted.

as for me,i still move a chair,cast a shadow,wail till my lungs hurt and sob like a child.
    people still come and go looking for me to scare them.one or two may actually hear me.
    but they are not listening.

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Dreamwalker For This Useful Post:

Anno (22nd March 2012), Jenci (22nd March 2012)

4. View Post #53
    United States You Had Me at Beer tbartman68's Avatar
    Status
    Thanks
    Thanked 36 Times
    in 6 Posts

imagine a scenaorio ,
    i am a ghost,died suddenly,killed or whatever but have not moved on.so i am bound to a certain area in the physical plane.
    no one can hear me or see me,but i maybe aware of the ever changing time that i am not a part of.when i died there was no light,or i just did not accept i was dead at the time.their was no loved ones waiting for me when i passed.
    i am all alone.
    from time to time people enter my space.a person, a family ,a group or a couple of phsycic detectives.
    one or two maybe sensitive.so what do i do?
    well i may have still a little control over myself and the 3d world.so to try to get someones attention i smash a mirror,move a chair,wail at the top of my lungs,give someone a slap.
    i am throwing the biggest tantrum i can muster.
    why because i recoqnise that you may be one of the few i can connect with.
    what am i saying,that you are unable to perceive.
    help me to move on.
    but what happens is that the person i try to connect with runs,scared.
    in turn the person tells his friends,and they pay a visit.
    again i try to communicate with whatever means are available to me.
    they in turn runaway,excited and scared.
    so now i am haunting a house and get the occasional visitor.
    but hang on here come a likly duo.
    they are sensitive,they have equipment they look promising.
    so we go through all the rigmoral again only with a difference.
    they maybe able to photograph me,or record my temperature and even my voice.
    they are seeking evidence of my existance.so i give to them.
    Slap right round the noggin,here i am.
    in their excitment they have the temperature,and my voice recording and maybe even a picture.
    as they run yelling (yeah we have evidence).
    so they got what they wanted.

as for me,i still move a chair,cast a shadow,wail till my lungs hurt and sob like a child.
    people still come and go looking for me to scare them.one or two may actually hear me.
    but they are not listening.

Probably one of the best examples of why our group's mission is so different from so many groups out there. Also if you read the chapter titled "A Family for Eric", you basically described the scenario in that client's house.

5. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to tbartman68 For This Useful Post:

Anno (22nd March 2012), Dreamwalker (22nd March 2012), Jenci (22nd March 2012), Scott (22nd March 2012)

6. View Post #54
    Status
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,264 Times
    in 491 Posts

Hey Guys

Nice to see James & Tony on the thread

Having read their book Help! I'm Haunted!: Dealing with Ghosts, I highly recommend it, it was very well thought out and very interesting.

Also all the questions are great.

*makes a fire, opens the bag of marshmallows and waits for more ghost stories*

Scott

Formerly Known as Aztar
    Spectrum Radio Network co-Host

7. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Scott For This Useful Post:

Anno (22nd March 2012), Dreamwalker (22nd March 2012), Harley (22nd March 2012), Jenci (22nd March 2012)

8. View Post #55
    Status
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,773 Times
    in 540 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by tbartman68 View Post
    Probably one of the best examples of why our group's mission is so different from so many groups out there. Also if you read the chapter titled "A Family for Eric", you basically described the scenario in that client's house.
    thanks tb not got the book ,but will(have to read it now)see if the local bookstore has it in stock at the weekend.

p.s have you ever been splatted by ectoplasm,or seen a horny ghost like the one in ghostbusters!

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Dreamwalker For This Useful Post:

Anno (22nd March 2012)

10. View Post #56
    Status
    Thanks
    Thanked 73 Times
    in 14 Posts

thanks tb not got the book ,but will(have to read it now)see if the local bookstore has it in stock at the weekend.
    It's only available through amazon kindle or through our website as an electronic download. I tried to get it picked up by several literary agents, but nobody was interested in it. They said it was too small of a niche audience.

11. View Post #57
    Status
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,135 Times
    in 420 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Scott View Post
    *makes a fire, opens the bag of marshmallows and waits for more ghost stories*
    Did you have an opinion on mine at the start of the thread Scott? I still think it's more of a timeslip than a ghost because I can't see why both a dog and its person (been reading that communicating with animals books so can't say pet anymore lol) would be there together unless they passed at the same time or something.

There's a side question also, spirits/ghosts of animals. Have you guys had any experience with them? Are you familiar with Penelope Smith's book Animals in Spirit (available on kindle lol). Raven from this forum put me on to her and it's a pretty awesome book and explains how animals see the whole spiritual experience and death. I personally have had visits from 'pets' that have passed over but they weren't ghostly, it was just seeing them in my mind while awake or in dreams whilst asleep.

Harmony is the highest natural state, so anyone opposing it must fail.

Though I do have my first few grey beard hairs, I'm not quite White Gandalf, yet.

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Anno For This Useful Post:

flower (22nd March 2012), Jenci (22nd March 2012)

13. View Post #58
    Status
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,135 Times
    in 420 Posts

bump.....

Though I do have my first few grey beard hairs, I'm not quite White Gandalf, yet.

14. View Post #59
    Status
    Thanks
    Thanked 73 Times
    in 14 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Anno View Post
    There's a side question also, spirits/ghosts of animals. Have you guys had any experience with them? Are you familiar with Penelope Smith's book Animals in Spirit (available on kindle lol). Raven from this forum put me on to her and it's a pretty awesome book and explains how animals see the whole spiritual experience and death. I personally have had visits from 'pets' that have passed over but they weren't ghostly, it was just seeing them in my mind while awake or in dreams whilst asleep.
    Sorry, didn't see the question here since you were addressing Scott initially.

I honestly don't know much about ghosts of animals. I haven't had much experience with them other than the occasional client story.

What's the book your'e talking about? I'd like to check it out.

15. View Post #60
    Status
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,135 Times
    in 420 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by jdsangster View Post
    What's the book your'e talking about? I'd like to check it out.
    Animals in Spirit by Penelope Smith

http://www.amazon.com/Animals-Spirit...3071757&sr=8-1

How do animals feel about crossing over? What do they communicate to us after they die?
    How can we contact animals in spirit?
    Losing an animal companion can be a painful experience, yet by examining their transition from a spiritual perspective, Animals in Spirit explores the process of dying from the viewpoints of animals and their people. Learn how animals choose their paths in each life, and the knowledge they leave behind for their humans. As animals make their way from the physical into the spiritual realm, Animals in Spirit can strengthen the union with our beloved friends by teaching us to accept and understand the full experience of life.
    With true stories, insights from animals and their human friends, as well as meditations to help communicate with animals in the spirit realm, Animals in Spirit will help heal the feelings of loss and separation by connecting you to your faithful companion in spirit.

I picked up the cheaper kindle edition. It's a fascinating book. It's all based on what incarnated animals have told animal communicators about how they view death and the spirit. Whether it's true or not I have no idea but it's fascinating either way. It's also being discussed in the telepathy lecture thread. I've not managed to communicate with an animal yet but I got a crow to look at me lol.

The death process she describes certainly matches up with pets I've lost though and I have had them communicate with me since they died so, I dunno. Need more data and experience before i can truly 'believe' it all.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Anno For This Useful Post:

Jenci (30th March 2012)

+ Reply to Thread

Visitors found this page by searching for:

Nobody landed on this page from a search engine, yet!
SEO Blog